No announcement yet.

Trailer Hauling??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my trailer from http://www.appalachiantrailers.com/ but i dont see them advertising enclosed trailers. i love that place and will buy any trailer i need from them as long as there around.

however i think you will need to just see what you have in your area. Pace makes custom concession trailers as well with doors that open up on the side and people can walk up and see what you have inside.

also just from a basic search, this place looks nice http://www.allprowest.com/3Custom_Car_Haulers.html

thats 8k.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Are you just selling dvd's and t-shirts? I would just get a 20ft and set a table out front but the 26ft is sweet and you can park your jeep inside, and still fit sis offroad in the front
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

why don't you just get a regular trailer and a slide on camper for the truck?
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
          why don't you just get a regular trailer and a slide on camper for the truck?
          Because the "living quaters" isnt really for camping, it will be arranged for HMC events. Its going to be more of a showroom then anything.

The reason I want it in the trailer shane is because at a lot of the events during the summer people will do anything to get out of the heat or get in some shade, so we get them in the trailer and they have to look. Plus it would be a nice area to talk to potential bigger clients in a setting like that.

It works in my head, i guess you guys just dont see it how I do.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

makes sense. you have other options though... school buses are cheap, you could chop of the back half and turn it into a flatbed, and do the showroom thing in the front.

clay egan has one for sale for under 5 g's, ready to go:
            http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...034&highlight=
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Trailers get fucking hot in the summer, hpe your putting AC in it.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                makes sense. you have other options though... school buses are cheap, you could chop of the back half and turn it into a flatbed, and do the showroom thing in the front.

clay egan has one for sale for under 5 g's, ready to go:
                http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...034&highlight=
                Then I could join SIRA

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  Trailers get fucking hot in the summer, hpe your putting AC in it.
                  and yes

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                    Then I could join SIRA
                    don't lie... that bus is pimpin

Comment

If thats the case get a 26ft, put a ac unit in it, install some flat screens to loop your vids, some shelfs for shirts, dvd's ect and call it a day. You can even go as far as adding track lighting ect to run off a whisper generator.

Comment

i think you should find the ideal trailer that you want to use. look at the specs as far as weight, how its mounted ect... and get a truck that can handle it..
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

you need 14 feet for a jeep, you the rest is living quarters. add 1 or 2 lcd's from walmart and a 40$ dvd player. Id advise agasint AC, only because you will have your trailer shut up and no one will know if your open. sac up and get a fan or something A basic enclosed is fine for what you want, no need to break the bank for this when you can spend 8 grand on a large enclosed and do everything you want with a few simple mod's. Run outlets, Mount a place on the front for a small generator, air matress is fine to sleep on, ect.

Comment

or you could go ballerish and get:

lol
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              or you could go ballerish and get:

lol
                              do

want
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                                i think you should find the ideal trailer that you want to use. look at the specs as far as weight, how its mounted ect... and get a truck that can handle it..
                                Yea, I agree dana. I always research tons before I buy anything, thats why im always asking these questions. I guess I was trying to determine trailer size off truck because I dont wan to go larger than a 2500 duramax.

Comment

Working...
                                X