[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PTXpmhChIM[/ame]

WOW.
    -Matt
    Facebook

nice work on their part

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

No sympathy from me.

You want your store to be like that, then you suffer the consequences when people can break one glass door and steal everything as it sits in the open.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

of course this was in jersey
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

these guys were amazingly efficient. props to them.
          1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

BTW, I have some Mac Books for sale....cheap.
            You're a ___________

Comment

ninjas

take that either way you want
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I like how the news said they were "skilled" at breaking that plate glass door.
                I'm pretty sure they threw a rock, takes mad skill.
                Ryan
                2013 Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  No sympathy from me.

You want your store to be like that, then you suffer the consequences when people can break one glass door and steal everything as it sits in the open.
                  I disagree, its sad that we have to take all kinds of measures so stuff doesnt get robbed.

Thats like if your car got robbed and I was like well guess you shouldnt park it outside.
                  You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

In and out in like 30 seconds with 46K plus in apple merchandise, dude should have gotten a Dell!
                    https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                    https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                    94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                      I disagree, its sad that we have to take all kinds of measures so stuff doesnt get robbed.

Thats like if your car got robbed and I was like well guess you shouldnt park it outside.
                      that store had plenty of security.

its called insurance. i'm sure the owners are just as impressed as we are with the theives and excited about all the publicity their store is getting
                      Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 10-05-2009, 03:06 PM.
                      2 tj's
                      3 yj's
                      2 xj's
                      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post

its called insurance. i'm sure the owners are just as impressed as we are with the theives and excited about all the publicity their store is getting
                        exactly what I was thinking...
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post

So insurance makes it ok that people rob shit?

Im not really sure where you were going with that??
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

No sympathy here either. the way that store was set up they were asking to get robbed.
                            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Everyone pays.... insurance rates go up.

ie car insurance. The more accidents/stolen vehicles in your town - The more money you pay for car insurance.
                              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                              http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Working...
                              X