the "omg sam what happened?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yota
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

That sucks man.
      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

wow that sucks sam, I'm really sorry to hear that. Believe me, I know how it feels to lose a Jeep that you put a lot of money and time into. Now get v.3.0 up and running!
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          And why do some people lay on their horn as they pass you when you are obviously broken down on the side of the road? do they want me to move over further?

"he cant pull over and further"
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

That explains the fire extinguisher thread. I'm glad you're okay sorry to hear about the Jeep though
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

what were you doing in colchester?
              94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
              3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Is there a link you could link me to if I dont care what happened?
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  Is there a link you could link me to if I dont care what happened?
                  Yup.

http://tinyurl.com/5qlxof
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Well it is good you made the best out of it, by writing a funny post on here that made me laugh.
                    1950 Willys Trail Rig
                    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

sorry to hear dude. i saw the pic on fbook and was like wtf happened then nicole told me this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X