My poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today i decided to go visit my girl friend at work for lunch since i ahve been working nights all week. I am getting off exit 15W off I93N in NH heading in to Concord NH via RT 393 W.

As i am coming around the off ramp there is construction on 393 and the RH lane is closed for a shot bit. as i merge in to traffic an 18 wheeler in th LH lane decides hes going to change lanes and his pass front corner of his truck clips the drivers rear corner of my WK.

I pulled over, the trucker pulls over and a state trooper was on construction duty saw the whole thing.

It is the truckers fault and i have all the information needed. Though the statey tried to say i was speeding in the construction zone and it could have been avoided if i was going slower. I was going 30mph. had i been going any slower the truck would have most likely taken out the entire drivers side of my jeep and maybe me.

But its still his fault and ive filed my claim and had my own persoanl estimate done.

So that brings me to the next thing. I have state farm insurance. The body shop is a great shop that i trust. but with SF insurance they have to give a repair estimate and tryt o repair before replacing anything. So that means remove the dent as best as possible and bondo and put on a used tail light. If the metal wont work well then they will price it for a rear 1/4 replacment. My good friend does all the body work so he is going to try and help me out but he said he thinks that it can be fixed vs replaced w/o any more then a very thin coat of bondo. my personal estimate to repair everything is about $1800.

So i spoke to my g/fs mother who works for SF who said once the drivers insurance sends someone to look at it, if i am not happy with his estimate i can fight it and fight for a new 1/4 and new tail light (even though i am gonna shoot to get WH export tails)
    Afterall its a 2005 that i still owe $16 grand on, i am not putting bondo and used parts on it. fuck that noise.

So we will see what happens in the next few days, if the drivers insurance trys to screw me i have plenty of pull to get them to give me what i want and get me a nice rental.
    State farm told me i have nothing to worry about if they try to give me shit.

here are the pics.

Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Was it a driver of a large trucking company or was he a Owner Operator?
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

if you had a lift and 33's this would have never happened

Comment

I am gonna say owner operator but i dont really know. i have all his personal info but not a company name or anything.

Comment

Enough pictures?

If you didn't have a girlfriend this wouldn't of happened.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post

If you didn't have a girlfriend this wouldn't of happened.

Tou fucking che! damn alex, good catch. Damn women fucking shit up agian

Comment

If my fucking work didnt put me on a BS 2nd shift work schedule this week this would not have happened either.

Comment

If your parents practiced celebacy this would of never happend either!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  bahahahahahaa. so many variables.

Comment

Well atleast all in all it wasn't really THAT much damage it still definitly sucks tho

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

True, but i still want it and will get it fixed the right way.

Comment

looks totaled. get money and buy XJ.
                          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

That sucks dude. If anyone ever dented a car I paid thousands for, I'd make sure it was fixed the right way for sure.
                            -Matt
                            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                              looks totaled. get money and buy XJ.
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...