Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soda tax

1 cent per ounce

aka a 20 ounce bottle of soda would cost 20 cents extra.

good?
    bad?
    don't care?

less fat kids
    moar money for govt
    lost jobs

theres commercials about it saying it's gonna hurt the middle class families already struggling.

how about stop feeding your kids soda? find an alternative. it's not the only beverage out there.
    good
    16.00%
    bad
    52.00%
    nascar
    32.00%
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

I voted nascar. I dont think that a tax on soda is going to stop people from buying it

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I drink a lot of soda. Personally, I will find an alternative to it so the fuckin state won't get a damn dime outta me

Comment

Jones Soda Co-nom,nom,nom

Oh and don't care, everything goes up in price eventually someway or another!
        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

dont drink a ton of soda so doesnt really bother me....taxes that bother me are my paycheck getting taxed before i get the monies, and then when i spend it, it gets taxed again. tax jerks
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

water
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

beer.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
                Jones Soda Co-nom,nom,nom
                that is hummingbird food

Comment

Why are we taxing soda again? Because the Gubmint needs money?
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

the being alive tax.... we should start it. i almost throw up every time i look and see how much gets taken out of my pay check
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Why are we taxing soda again? Because the Gubmint needs money?
                      Because we're going to have a public healthcare system and every time some fatass goes into a diabetic coma after drinking too much sugar water we're going to have to pay for treatment, so we need to keep people from drinking sugar water, getting fat, and going into diabetic comas.

Next they'll be banning smoking, drinking, walking on slippery surfaces, guns, knives, and large cheeseburgers, rock climbing, skydiving, and dessert to protect us from all the people who would otherwise abuse these privileges and cost our public healthcare system more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
                        Because we're going to have a public healthcare system and every time some fatass goes into a diabetic coma after drinking too much sugar water we're going to have to pay for treatment, so we need to keep people from drinking sugar water, getting fat, and going into diabetic comas.

Next they'll be banning smoking, drinking, walking on slippery surfaces, guns, knives, and large cheeseburgers, rock climbing, skydiving, and dessert to protect us from all the people who would otherwise abuse these privileges and cost our public healthcare system more money.
                        It is a good thing our Government is going to make decisions for us now.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Eventually we will all get so numb to it that we will let the govt take control of every aspect of our lives so that we wont be burdened by things like having to make decisions and thinking for ourselves.Then we can just sit at home and watch reality TV shows and American Idol and not care.

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                            Eventually we will all get so numb to it that we will let the govt take control of every aspect of our lives so that we wont be burdened by things like having to make decisions and thinking for ourselves.Then we can just sit at home and watch reality TV shows and American Idol and not care.
                            I can't wait until the government will take a piss for me. That will save me a lot of hassle in my busy schedule.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              I can't wait until the government will take a piss for me. That will save me a lot of hassle in my busy schedule.
                              anything more than 2 shakes and it's playing with yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X