How the hell do they do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    I love pizza. I love cheeseburgers. I don't care what my cholesterol is. I am irresponsible eating wise and yet I can't gain weight. That show sounds like its right up my alley.
    enjoy it now, it wont last long. I was just like you, then I hit a point and I gained like 30 lbs in 1.5 years.

Comment

i love that show, that and diners, drive in's and dives, makes my hungry watchin them

Comment

Yeah those shows are fantastic. I'll let you know when my metabolism comes to a screeching halt mike
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

that is a sweet show, its crazy what that guy does. I wish i could eeat anything i wanted and not gain weight

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            enjoy it now, it wont last long. I was just like you, then I hit a point and I gained like 30 lbs in 1.5 years.
            big ol x2 there, but i guess some people are different

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
              big ol x2 there, but i guess some people are different
              X3, I took me a little longer than some, I have been a heavy eater all my life, and a pretty heavy beer drinker since 21. I couldn't gain a pound, no matter what I tried, I was always scrawny. I didn't get above 165lbs with a 32" waist from when I was 16 till I was 25, and that was because of my work out regimen at basic. As soon as I got home, I went back to my old eating habits and lazy routine. When I went over on my first deployment I was 190lbs with a 36" waist (that's a 35lb gain in about 5 months), it took ALOT of work to get me to 210lbs with a 34" waist..... I catches up to most, there are some that slip through the cracks though. Hope you're one of those.
              Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
              My "Bucket" Build
              MilitaryJeepers.com
              ‚——P--;===±--= <-
              !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Working...
              X