yes, i still go wheeling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post

it is too short one car out at a time, so there goes the challenge of dealing with other drivers.

Hurm, no shit. That is the point of Rally Racing. You race against other driver's time rather then the actual driver themselves so if you crash, you can only blame yourself because you fucked up, not some asshole behind you side swiping or crashing into you.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Good to see the interwebz is still serious business.. wouldnt be the same if it wasnt
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
        Good to see the interwebz is still serious business.. wouldnt be the same if it wasnt
        X fuckin tew holy geez haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          Im calling you out. I will challenge you to race rally or road course. Auto x is for the gays. I will build something rwd just to show up your awd "greatness".
          rallyx in red hook, ny

Sun, Sept 20
          Sun, Sept 27 (resch'd from 8/23)
          Sun, Oct 25
          Sun, Nov 15

i plan at being at all of them as long as nothing else interferes. i dont see why you see autox being gay, bc then youd think rallyx is gay since its the same thing on dirt. id rather not run with other drivers bc i dont trust other idiots on the track. i've pulled times faster than stock stis on autox courses so bring your a-game.

if you find something up to your superior standards in CT lemme know and i'll race there.

Comment

you have any of these licenses? SCCA, Professional Sports Car Racing, VSCCA, SVRA, Vintage National License, RCCA, Pro-Rally, NASCAR, CART, FIA, EMRA, or CASC license.
            seeing if lime rock or raceway pak could be a possibility.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

...no since i'm not a professional racer theres no need. i'm a scca club member.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                its a sports and recreation fairground, i was most definitely recreating, therefore abiding by the locale's intentions of use.
                I see tons of recreation going on there. Looks like fun Adam. I want to check out some of those Autox races anyway they seem cool
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                  looks fun. wish i wouldn't roll my jeep trying it haha. and fuck the haters do what makes you happy.
                  hoo-ray for sway bars!!
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                    ...no since i'm not a professional racer theres no need. i'm a scca club member.
                    the nascar one flies at lime rock and it is crazy simple to get its like 45 dollars and a week wait for it.

please aim me raze1287 same on yahoo
                    Last edited by Magilla; 08-24-2009, 05:43 PM.
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                    X