Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, i still go wheeling.

kinda.

Or you could not be a pussy and wheel your jeep.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

looks more like destruction of property to me and nothing interesting happening in the pics
      Last edited by Magilla; 08-23-2009, 11:35 PM.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

i thought there were gonna be pics of wheeling for a second here
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Or you could not be a pussy and wheel your jeep.
          there are some really cool spots up here, wish i could. plus the town flooded like a mother fucker and i couldnt drive through the puddles. i can only have one car up here and the jeep just doesnt make sense to drive up here, back and around town when i have such a more economical, not to mention comfortable, alternative

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          looks more like destruction of property to me and nothing interesting happening in the pics
          thanks and nice edit.

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          i thought there were gonna be pics of wheeling for a second here

Comment

looks fun. wish i wouldn't roll my jeep trying it haha. and fuck the haters do what makes you happy.

Comment

looks like illegal wheeling to me

brb calling Dave Brill

Comment

it looks as if you are trying to power slide but you really are not getting enough angle or speed. it really does look retarded with pics of a subaru driving through mud puddles and grass. go pick up the drift bible and watch it, it has a ton of helpful tips on power sliding.
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

its a sports and recreation fairground, i was most definitely recreating, therefore abiding by the locale's intentions of use.

Comment

it looks as if you are trying to power slide but you really are not getting enough angle or speed. it really does look retarded with pics of a subaru driving through mud puddles and grass. go pick up the drift bible and watch it, it has a ton of helpful tips on power sliding.
                    i wasnt trying to power slide, since i dont have power to. i was doing flicks about 70% of the time, pulling the ebrake 30% of the time, and having a sick ass time 110% of the time.

Comment

Im calling you out. I will challenge you to race rally or road course. Auto x is for the gays. I will build something rwd just to show up your awd "greatness".
                      Last edited by Magilla; 08-24-2009, 12:08 AM.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

giggity

Comment

Im calling you out. I will challenge you to race rally or road course. Auto x is for the gays. I will build something rwd just to show up your awd "greatness".
                          why the fuck do you keep editing your posts? Whats wrong with auto x? its basically a short course rally race.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                            why the fuck do you keep editing your posts? Whats wrong with auto x? its basically a short course rally race.
                            i keep adding things to them. do you have a problem with my editing?
                            answer because i really care

it is too short one car out at a time, so there goes the challenge of dealing with other drivers.

adam hit me on aim/ facebook if you are interested
                            Last edited by Magilla; 08-24-2009, 12:55 AM. Reason: just to piss alex off
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                              Whats wrong with auto x? its basically a short course rally race.
                              x2, shit takes some talent
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X