Textbooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Textbooks

What does everyone do with their old textbooks? I have a pile of books from over the last few years and I was going to throw them on half.com but I'll make very little and don't think it is worth it. I was going to see about amazon.com but it looks to be $40/month to sell on there, or am I missing some cheaper option? What other sites have people bought/sold their old textbook on or do you normally do that same as I and have the pile in the back of you closet? None of this "I'm too cool for textbooks stuff so I don't don't buy them" business like the admin on here

craigslist, backpage
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

What textbooks do you have?
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

amazon.com is fwee

i use it and make back a good percentage of my money
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
          None of this "I'm too cool for textbooks stuff so I don't don't buy them" business like the admin on here
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

i sell mine on amazon.com also and have done realllllly well with that
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              amazon.com is fwee

i use it and make back a good percentage of my money
              Explain please. How do i set it up? The only option i sawas $39.99/month

Comment

I shoudl sell some of mine.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  What textbooks do you have?
                  I have almost 3 years worth between NCC and UConn. There is a stats book, calculus, 2 financial management book, a business ethics book that was used for 4 weeks, an interpersonal managerial behavior book, some philosophy, anthropology and phsychology books

Comment

oh I bring em back to the textbook store on campus and get shafted by the long hard dick of college. Seeing the word textbook in a thread just made me 15 degrees angrier. I spend fuckin $600 on books, and you know how much i got back? 40 goddamn dollars. I would have rather wiped my ass with those books. Horseshit.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      oh I bring em back to the textbook store on campus and get shafted by the long hard dick of college. Seeing the word textbook in a thread just made me 15 degrees angrier. I spend fuckin $600 on books, and you know how much i got back? 40 goddamn dollars. I would have rather wiped my ass with those books. Horseshit.
                      I know what you mean. One of my booms that is for a 4 part course wasn't returnable this year so that means I couldn't return it for anything and it cost over 130 at their book store. I got offline for 90 but it is so damn annoying

Comment

Yeah, Ithought everyone just sold them back..
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          Yeah, Ithought everyone just sold them back..
                          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

A lot of my friends throw them on half or amazon. I personally sell back the ones i dont need to a u haul truck that comes to our school during exam week since he gives us more money than our bookstore does. But anywhoo my friends who sell them online get more than they would at the bookstore back.
                            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

keith, make an account on amazon.com, and when you are logged in on the right side itll say my other accounts...'my seller account' is right under it, and you can start listing books, i haven't had to pay and i've been using it to sell back my books for 3 years...you get back sooo much more money than the bookstores
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X