District 9 - Go fucking see it. Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    if you think the plot was weak, you need to stick to micheal bay films. this was undoubtedly one of the best movies i've ever seen. brilliantly written and beautifully filmed.

great movie. i thought the back story was perfectly explained.
    Spoilers

the aliens ship came from another galaxy and ran out of fuel over earth. the aliens were in bad shape so the humans created a ghetto for them. they were hated by humans and treated ass, well aliens. people wanted the aliens relocated out of their city so the private companies that policed district 9 created an internment camp 2000 kilometers away. MNU, the PMC was in charge of serving eviction notices. anything i miss. oh and the capsule that dropped held a special fuel for controls because th was the bridge of the ship.

on the human side. Wickam or whatever worked for MNU and was in charge of showing the aliens the eviction notice. he got promoted because he was married to the bosses daughter. he loves his job and is an ass

any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post

great movie. i thought the back story was perfectly explained.
      Spoilers

the aliens ship came from another galaxy and ran out of fuel over earth. the aliens were in bad shape so the humans created a ghetto for them. they were hated by humans and treated ass, well aliens. people wanted the aliens relocated out of their city so the private companies that policed district 9 created an internment camp 2000 kilometers away. MNU, the PMC was in charge of serving eviction notices. anything i miss. oh and the capsule that dropped held a special fuel for controls because th was the bridge of the ship.

on the human side. Wickam or whatever worked for MNU and was in charge of showing the aliens the eviction notice. he got promoted because he was married to the bosses daughter. he loves his job and is an ass

any questions?
      And then there were the MNU ACPs. 54" tires and long arms to the moon...

South africa is flat. what do you need all the articulation for?
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

driving over the prawns!

Comment

saw it last night, blown away by it, awesome movie!!!!!

Comment

justtt got back from seeing it...was awesome! totally not what i expected, but definitely a great movie...i loveeeee the way it was filmed
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

X2, from the awesome CG to the crazy and non stop gun action,
              sick ass movie
              1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
              .,=====o00o ______________
              //___l__,\____\,___ ____
              l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
              _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

Working...
              X