Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• District 9 - Go fucking see it. Now.

Seriously.

Go to the theaters and pay money to see this movie. I was quite literally blown the fuck away.

Awesome flick.

Between the non-stop fucking intense action and the awesome gun play, this is definitely worth it. Also, if you want to see some Nigerians get blown the fuck up like they were born to be turned into particles the size of quarks, go see it.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

X2, great movie.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Just about to make this post, yes go see it. Just got back and can't wait to see it again

Comment

Those white armored pickup trucks had massive boggers on them too. I LOL'd.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Those white armored pickup trucks had massive boggers on them too. I LOL'd.
          I thought I saw that

Comment

third time I've heard this tonight. I heard it was transformers quality CG and then some. Sounds fucking sick.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
              third time I've heard this tonight. I heard it was transformers quality CG and then some. Sounds fucking sick.
              Easily. CG was done damn well on less then half the budget of Transformers.
              sigpic

Comment

do want to go see
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

cant wait to see itttt
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

good storyline, awesome shooting scenes, nigerians getting fucked up , ohhh and sick yotas and even cooler Armored personal carriers

it was pretty awesome
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I did see this. I thought there was a lot to be desired. don't get me wrong, there was a lot of good stuff in it, but it lacked alot of story in the beginning, in the middle and in the end. if it was my money, (it wasn't - thanks fred) I would have matinee'd this movie. Cause like I said, I feel like I was left out of alot of story. so paying half the price to see it earlier would make it WELL worth it.

Comment

2 people @ work said it wasn't terrible... wait no.

1 said it wasn't terrible 2 of 4 stars.

1 said it was terrible 1 of 4 stars.

99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i just watched it and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
                            I did see this. I thought there was a lot to be desired. don't get me wrong, there was a lot of good stuff in it, but it lacked alot of story in the beginning, in the middle and in the end. if it was my money, (it wasn't - thanks fred) I would have matinee'd this movie. Cause like I said, I feel like I was left out of alot of story. so paying half the price to see it earlier would make it WELL worth it.
                            I wouldn't have minded if they made it a bit longer to explain the beginning a bit more. They breezed through a 20 year timeline like it was nothing, but you can easily piece of together later with plot hints, etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

if you think the plot was weak, you need to stick to micheal bay films. this was undoubtedly one of the best movies i've ever seen. brilliantly written and beautifully filmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X