Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
    quoted from an article reply..

Let's see: Armed folks charge into place, start threatening people, hitting people. Man pulls out shotgun, kills 2, wounds 2. He is a hero. Now, what if someone invaded our country?? Charged in, threatened, hit, etc. We shoot them. we are heroes. Now, what if I am an Iraqi? Armed folks charge into place for no reason, threaten people, start shooting. I pull out gun, shoot them. I am a hero???].
    Most certainly! An Iraqi that is willing to defend himself and his home is definitely a hero, just not to us. Of course the forces doing the invading are not going to consider opposition "heroic", but I'm sure that to many, he would be a hero, till we leveled his house and family with tank fire.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.... It's all about perspective. Besides, most Iraqi opposition is forced. Families are kidnapped, and if you don't plant a bomb, everyone you know and love will be killed. The insurgency doesn't want to go out and face us, so they will get some innocent peasant to do it for him. Unlike in the US, when someone say they will kill your family, they will, and get away with it.

As for the news story: FUCKING AWESOME!
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

that man deserves a cookie
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        that man deserves a cookie

Comment

Working...
        X