No announcement yet.

Lifes too short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's incredibly sad, every time I see things like this I worry I haven't filled my Life enough, twould be undefinably sad if I died today
    dirty30

Comment

Man. I bet that class just makes you want to kill yourself.

Just imaging having a great day, everything is going right and you then find yourself in a class called 'Death and Dying'.

Way to just flush the fuckin day down the shitbowl.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

it actually sounds like a really cool class, i feel like every class i take i learn the same exact thing, its nice to kinda reach into subjects that might be difficult or not touched normally. i think its also a kinda thereputic class for some people that may have dealt with death in a hard way, not sure, but it does sound like a cool class when i read the description
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

thats really sad, I hate when they have young kids that see them go thro that, it just makes it so much worse
          SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
          2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

wow. i just watched extreme makeover where they did the story on the 2 people from voluntown who died. Then i just watched a video of jermey lusk dying, and then I read this. Damn, death sucks.

Comment

Wow that sucks, but its what cigarettes can do. I have heard of a Death and Dying Class.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

thats sad.
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

That's horrible. He looked like a living mummy at the end there. I've never seen any living body look that devastated before. So sad. I hope some kids listen to his message.

Death and Dying sounds like an interesting class but not anything I'd ever want to take. I definitely think it would just make me fixate on all the people I've lost and everyone that I would one day lose. Definitely not a fun class, but interesting nonetheless.
                  Last edited by Scotch; 02-10-2009, 10:03 PM. Reason: death and dying class

Comment

I might have to make my way towards quitting chewing tobacco after all this...

Comment

I'll stick to dirt class thank you very much.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

another reason i dont smoke!

Comment

Working...
                        X