• Time
  • Show
Clear All

back home in north jersey
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

weird...maybe its like one of those things like if you have something hanging from your mirror, they will give you an obstruction of view kinda thing as a lesser ticket if you get pulled over for speeding
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

^ that cop is just bein a dick its illegal to have lights over your head lights that arnt covered in NH. mine arent covered and i have to talk to plenty of cops that say they have to much to do to waste their time pull ppl over for it
        98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post

wtflol?

radar detectors are only illegal in VA and DC
          Radar detectors are illegal in NY too
          Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

ha lucky.

Yeah my aunt has one that goes of every freaking minute w/ no cops around and is annoying as hell.
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

true story quart....it was BS....the reason he pulled us over in the first place was because its apparently illegal to ash a cig out the window

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                I got a ticket at the fucking Chesapeake Bridge after doing 20 over all the way through Rt15 for mine
                RT 13?

How did you get caught, did the cop see it physically or did he use a radar detector finder?

How much was the ticket.

The law is you cant have it powered up. If I get pulled over for having it, im unplugging it and throwing that shit it my glove blox. Sir please open your glove box. Sorry sir you are gonna need a warrant for that.

Comment

Working...
                X