Close call....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close call....

So driving to class today I see a cop pull into the left turn leg with his lights on at the red light and roll his window down. So I lower the music and my window and he looks in to my car puffing on a stogie asking if "that's a radar detector on your dashboard?" I reply yes and then he proceeds to ask me questions like an old school cop such as "what's your business in Stamford?" "where you coming from" and tells me to pull over to the right after the light turns red.

I proceed to pull over and throw it in park and get my license out of my wallet and was about to grab my registration when I see he is just pulling up next to me. He again asks me what's my business in Stamford, where am I coming from and if I knew the speed limit on the road since I was going 60. I answer these questions telling him I'm coming from home and heading to class and that I didn't know the speed limit since I just started taking this route He never gets out of the car and tells me I just avoided a $250 ticket and a date in court since he had to respond to a call and drove off.

I was to say the least relieved but now I'm wondering if radar detectors are illegal in CT?

wtflol?

radar detectors are only illegal in VA and DC

Comment

no they are not illegal in CT

tell him to go fuck himself
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post

wtflol?

radar detectors are only illegal in VA and DC

super gay virginia common wealth, i have a radar detector

Comment

no one wants to use it in ct, on 95 it just goes off everyon 3 seconds when theres no cops around, drives me insane
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
            no one wants to use it in ct, on 95 it just goes off everyon 3 seconds when theres no cops around, drives me insane
            oh stop denying it you love driving here
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

oh yeah lol my radar dector even hates it lol
              J10 project do want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                super gay virginia common wealth, i have a radar detector
                I got a ticket at the fucking Chesapeake Bridge after doing 20 over all the way through Rt15 for mine

Comment

pump yo brakes and drive slow homie

peeps gotta get a long look at my badass gangsta self
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

at least you didnt get a ticket. i almost got nabbed yesterday.

Also i believe radar detectors are illegal in MA along with fun.

Comment

oh god on the mass pike they use these radar guns that actually look like rifles. I was heading to the cape my first year driving and I was moving pretty good. Everyone started to slow down so I moved to the right lane and blew past this cop with the radar rifle. I got off the next exit and took a rest stop for a while before getting back on
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

I'll get you next time Gadget, NEXT TIME!!

Comment

On top of this happening I almost shit myself when I pull into the campus parking garage as there's a police officer blocking the entrance with his lights on. I'm thinking "you have to be kidding me, I can't believe this asshat is waiting for me." Turns out it was just the campus police protecting the cleanup crew working

Comment

I got pulled over in my buddies car one night and had a cop tell me they were legal but illegal to place on the windshield cuz it was a distraction and in the drivers sight. He said the only legal place to put them is on the floor. We then asked him if they pull over people who out their GPS on the windsheild and he said yes
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

pete where was this?
                              J10 project do want.

Comment

Working...
                              X