Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new whip

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

holey dezal wut year?
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

ballin.

Comment

Looks sick nasty Shane .

O 6000th post for me.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

2009 6.7L cummins 4x4 dually big horn edition

the jake brake is sweet

i have to remember its not a high revver like the ford lol
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

stacking it?
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

hell no. stacks are teh ghey

Comment

Sickkk. Such a nice truck man
                6.7l
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i see nothing i like there. id rather have 5 inch pipes out the back which i will have sooner or later once i get rid of the dpf

Comment

fair enough.
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

just never a fan (And my friends would make fun of me) lol

my plans are 19.5's and exhaust. thats all i really wanna do to it. oh and tint the windows

Comment

fuckin nice man. how do you like the 6.7?
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

so far im loving it. i put 150 miles on it tonight driving around lol. I have yet to hear it regen which is the major complaint with any diesel these days. It has some silly power, my 6.0 was nice but man this thing drives like a car compared to the F350. the motor pulls really hard too but the biggest thing i have to rememeber is that this motor doesnt like to hit 4500 rpms like the ford. this motor red lines at 3k lol

the jake brake is so fun to play with the turbo whines nicely when it kicks in

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice choice
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X