X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took some pics....

of beautiful NJ

the jeep

to the left is the storm full of lightning and joy....to the right is the sunset full of win

exposure time FTW

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Pretty shweet sunset
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

2nd pic i can see the sewage rising
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

You know that those pictures accurately represent the sunlight being reflected off of all of the airborne garbage that litters the very atmosphere you breath?

You may think it is a pretty sunset, but in fact it is surprising that you subjugated yourself to the over exposure of all that asbestos polluting your oceans and salty sea air. If you were exposed any longer, the caustic salts would have eaten away at your lungs.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I hate you guys

Comment

oh and technically i am facing delaware which is full of mutants

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              oh and technically i am surrounded by mutants
              fixed
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Ya know some pictures of the A-bomb going off were pretty nice too......
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  Ya know some pictures of the A-bomb going off were pretty nice too......
                  came up SHORT on that burn didnt you jon

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    came up SHORT on that burn didnt you jon
                    Oh come on not you too

Comment

Oh come on not you too
                      hows the weather?
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                        hows the weather?
                        The weather in your area is gay with a 95% chance of a dick in your mouth

Comment

The weather in your area is gay with a 95% chance of a dick in your mouth
                          well seeing as how short you are wouldn't there be that 95% chance of dick in your mouth.

When you walk into people what do they do? continue walking like they hit a cone? Or look down and laugh?
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            well seeing as how short you are wouldn't there be that 95% chance of dick in your mouth.

When you walk into people what do they do? continue walking like they hit a cone? Or look down and laugh?
                            Does the Coast Guard follow you around? I'm just judging on how pale you are; you kinda work like a signaling mirror

Comment

A guy is standing at a urinal when he notices that he's being watched by Jon.

Although Jon is staring at him intently, the guy doesn't get uncomfortable until Jon drags a small stepladder up next to him, climbs it, and proceeds to admire his privates at close range.

"Wow," comments Jon, "Those are the nicest balls I have ever seen!"

Surprised-and flattered-the man thanks Jon and starts to move away.

"Listen, I know this is a rather strange request," says Jon, "but I wonder if you would mind if I touched them."

Again the man is rather startled, but seeing no real harm in it, he obliges the request.

Then Jon reaches out, gets a tight grip on the man's balls, and says loudly, "Okay, hand over your wallet or I'll jump!"

see jon is gay and a thief
                              Last edited by Magilla; 08-09-2009, 09:04 PM.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X