No announcement yet.

Who speaks italian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my tats have meaning to them. Especially the FUCK YOU one.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by 1Amabile View Post
      tattoos are too permanent for me, ive had a couple thoughts and would love one on my foot but i would hate it the second its done cause i cant get rid of it. ill stick with my piercings that i can take out when i get bored of them ahaha
      i agree

i change my tastes like every week
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

how is this thread still going lol im still stuck in my piercing phase lol im gonna get a bunch redone once my most recent one heals. but everyone is different. i change my taste in music every week. but theres certain things that you know will mean something to you forever. my tattoo i have now will always mean something very special to me. and i will never regret getting it. just depends on the person and what it is really
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by 1Amabile View Post
          tattoos are too permanent for me
          this
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

im afraid to get a tattoo, it might hurt too much
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
            X