Clear All

• quad or dirtbike

Pick your poison.
    2 wheels
    42.86%
    4 wheels
    57.14%

Dos wheels
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I've had both. I personally like a quad for around here. I liked the bike on the open track though
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

voting dirt bike

MEOW

Comment

Never been on either...
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

QUAD and what type of riding do you plan on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
              over you
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                over you
                real funny ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                  please give me your explanation as to why either is good in different situations

Comment

i've ridden both and based on the amount of physical endurance it takes to move the bike around and get it to do what you want presents more of a challenge.. I would compare quadding is to mudding as dirt bikes are to rock crawling. just more skill. I get alot better adreneline going while ripping up the backwoods the same speed a 4 wheeler is doing it.

Comment

Bikes are more agile and nimble. You can carry higher speed on them and fit through areas where there is no clear trail. Also why I have almost always rode a 4 stroke.

Comment

Where are you going to ride a quad legally? I owned a quad and I used to ride it in middletown quarry and then they put a gate up. I would go dirtbike for the simple fact that theres more places to ride it and you can fit in more places.
                        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

i've owned quads and dritbikes. i like the quad because its more fun to me and i can ride it year round in the snow.
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

depends where. if youre driving circles around mah home. neither. anywhere else? whateva you want

i like watching dirbikes at comps and stuff (little kids at motorama for exampleeeee) i do wanna ride a quad sometime though.
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i wanted to bring my quad to OERII but they dont allow them
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                              X