No announcement yet.

Nuttiest obstacle you have ever accomplished in a vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climbing the backhoe on the farm up to the dirt road....its like this \ haha
    In the Jeep would prob have to be in H#$%#m N$#k at my buddy Barett's house, there's like a 1/2 mile logging trail that washes out every storm and leaves 2-3' ruts with running water in them so at 3 am we decided to conquer the hill..... It just winds up a huge ledge causing me to:
    I smashed 2 running boards, bent a tierod end, dented my fender & shock, and ruined a friends new shoes haha!
    https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
    https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
    94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

was at a trail in mass its closed now i forget the name finnes maybe.. i was one of 2 trucks to make it
      BORKED
      2014 grand
      2001 tj

Comment

Either the 1st or 2nd climb on your right coming from the parking lot... before Jotters & Stairstep. Just checked the map & its def a red climb. Shit was intense... don't think I'd ever do it again. I don't think it had rained for a week when Corey and I did it. Justin's mall terrians phaied him there.
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

doing camel's back with my 31's was pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
            to this day this climb is still one of my faves.. almost 2 years ago.

and your horn was beeping non stop
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I remember when Fred did that climb.
              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
              http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                I remember when Fred did that climb.
                bumpsteerasaurusrex
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                  bumpsteerasaurusrex
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Oh, forgot! Driving through Camden, NJ in open top, doorless rig. Anyone ever been through Camden,NJ? Not a safe place
                    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
                      nice I bent my first tie-rod at the minefield at vanes

one day i want to try that steep hill climb right after the minefield over to the right.
                      thats where i pwned dave brill himself. he said you wont make it up and you have to be ready to roll your jeep if your gonna try it. i said ok sounds good and made it up with a little bit of trouble. that was a pretty sketchy climb
                      99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                        Oh, forgot! Driving through Camden, NJ in open top, doorless rig. Anyone ever been through Camden,NJ? Not a safe place
                        yes, at 1 at night after a concert. not the greatest place
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                          i am currently half a mile away from camden

youre insane for driving toppless and doorless there. </end>

ps...what were you doing in camden???? lol
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

One time, I drove over one of those huge black things on the side of the road
                            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                              One time, I drove over one of those huge black things on the side of the road
                              a bear?
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                                a bear?
                                hmmm????

i dont think it had teeth.......
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X