Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        ray johnsons mustang

Buy it, he's selling it. 2700 HP

Comment

• Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
          Buy it, he's selling it. 2700 HP
          do not have 99000 dollars
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Totally worth it. Buy it and smoke all these liter bikes everyone is talking about.

I can see it now, going from state to state just husslin people. "Yo, bet you 5 g's my mustang will smoke your bike."

Comment

• how about you give me the money and we split winnings from said races
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                fastest vehicle i have driven i would say my cousins vet or his old dodge ram which had 580 hp
                someone let you drive their vette and a dodge ram with 580 horses... scary
                2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                • 5.13's
                • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• this is the fastest pos ive ever been in..
                  <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZEGj-RXfyA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZEGj-RXfyA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• What the fawk just happened... was that seriously a fawkin elantra???
                    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                    • 5.13's
                    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      how about you give me the money and we split winnings from said races
                      I'll drop you off at his driveway, show you were the car is. Steal it, then get away and we'll do said plan. You'll totally get away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                        What the fawk just happened... was that seriously a fawkin elantra???
                        yup a pos rusted ass elantra with a talon 4g63 motor and AWD!!! its faster now btw..

Comment

Working...
                        X