Just got this friend request on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    It seems wrong to shout the N bomb in the public section, even with the screen shout.
    Just by the off chance we get a black member...I'm not trying to have the NAACP all up in SIS ASS.
    PS the NAACP got all up in the snowboard shop I worked at's ass. Not fun. Then we had the gay and lesbian people go up there too.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      what a nigger
      hahahahah

Comment

I guess me RJ and Will (on wednesday) are niggas because we dont work....my dad is going to be pissed when he finds this out
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

we already are wills just joining us
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Sketchy much
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Last edited by maxxr5287; 07-29-2009, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                It seems wrong to shout the N bomb in the public section, even with the screen shout.
                Just by the off chance we get a black member...I'm not trying to have the NAACP all up in SIS ASS.

Last edited by Clause; 07-27-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

brb, believing in what niggaz believe in

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxr5287 View Post
                    thats rough with the n bomb being thrown around like that, it almost offends me. I hate to see what you think of hispics..
                    Waaahhh......
                    Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 07-26-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Last edited by maxxr5287; 07-29-2009, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxr5287 View Post
                        wow..
                        if your so appalled by this talk maybe you should call up Terrance Carter and tell him to stop insulting his own race

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                          brb, believing in what niggaz believe in

Comment

Last edited by maxxr5287; 07-29-2009, 06:05 AM. Reason: because of the dbags

Comment

So, If i say it in front of blacks i can say it on the internets? Well i guess i can say it then. Seriously though who are you? Take the sand out of your vagina, go over to pirate4x4 then come back here. This is not that bad one person said nigger and you get all up in a tizzy? This is the internet if you get offended by what one person says you need to grow some fucking balls and move on. Not sit there and complain about it. You know what i find annoying about the term nigger? Its the fact those porch monkeys do not realize it was used to demean them during slavery. Now they sit there and say "yo nigga, sup my nigga". Then complain "whitey" is still keeping them down when they are the ones keeping there past of slavery going. Now they call us honkies and we let it go like it is nothing but when we call them nigger they get the fucking naacp involved and it becomes a big deal.

Sincerely
                              Qunta Quinte
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                                You know what i find annoying about the term nigger? Its the fact those porch monkeys do not realize it was used to demean them during slavery. Now they sit there and say "yo nigga, sup my nigga". Then complain "whitey" is still keeping them down when they are the ones keeping there past of slavery going.
                                x2 that statement

Comment

Working...
                                X