Just got this friend request on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxxr5287 View Post
    he right or power to talk about such race considering one person doesn't define an entire race of people, people are people and thats it.
    you justified the situation to yourself without even knowing it.

Comment

Whatever dude, Target is racist too.

sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

Whatever dude, Target is racist too.

my girlfriend has this desk, i are within ten feet of it, am i rascist??
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          my girlfriend has this desk, i are within ten feet of it, am i rascist??
          only if you whip it
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
            if your so appalled by this talk maybe you should call up Terrance Carter and tell him to stop insulting his own race
            his so appalled?

and wow this thread got out of hand fast. we do sound like a bunch of redneck wheelers right now. Not that I give a fuck in the least. I just like pointing out the obvious.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Last edited by maxxr5287; 07-29-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Last edited by maxxr5287; 07-29-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

You sir are a fucking moron. Fuck your hurt feelings, Dont respond you are a tool
                  Last edited by Magilla; 07-28-2009, 09:12 AM. Reason: edited cause i dont feel like dealing with an asshat
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Last edited by maxxr5287; 07-29-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

like was said before... he/they don't like NI**ERS(thug type, ni**gas...if you will).

Black people/ african americans who are civilized and dont pull the fucking race card and just go about everyday life like everyone else, he/they have no problem with.
                      Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 07-28-2009, 02:49 PM.
                      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

saltine
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

SALTINE!

Comment

there was an article on the news this morning about how black storeowners are pushing this "support black businesses" thing

a quick google search showed a plethora of websites dedicated to this bullshit.

if anything it's the blacks that are racist, thinking they can pull the race card whenever they are in trouble or something doesn't go their way. thats how i have seen it recently anyway.
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

maxxr, if WET white entertainment television existed/was allowed to exist.. just one of them (let alone the 3 BET's that the blacks have).... I would be a content man. but where is this WET... where is the equality you are trying to promote?

Comment

Originally posted by maxxr5287 View Post
                                I have no hurt feelings, and thanks for being so empathetic. Looks like internet thugs live on... Glad to see how tough you can be through an online forum d-bag..
                                Are YOU retarded? Did i say i was going to kick your ass or shoot you? NO all i said is i do not care about your feelings. So how does that qualify as being an internet tough guy? Please explain.
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X