Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sure if there was a thread about this but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure if there was a thread about this but...

What's the most random thing that's messed your car up?

For me, I was driving home one night on the highway. I passed an 18 wheeler, and it shot a rock at my windshield. I now have a smiley face in the direct center of my windshield, it sat in the freezing below zero cold and didn't get any bigger, it stayed the same size so it's pretty cool, I don't want to get it fixed I think it's pretty awesome.

i rallied my old legacy and landed in a rock garden. ripped off the exhaust and had a huge dent in the back floor
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

heh, 2 nights ago i went to the gas station at 8pm at night, shut my truck off and put $20 worth of gas into it. Go to to leave and nothing. Fuel pump decided to fail on me. Had to tow it homw, yanked the bed that night, drove my enduro to work next day and drove it home in the rain, switched out fuel pump with another one ($360 bucks) now my truck runs again
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

but i ran over a buick at 40 mph

totalled the car, and bent my "unbreakable" tnt trackbar bracket and put a small hole in a bogger. put on my spare and drove home. i'm still running the trackbar bracket.

then i hit a jump in my jeep and heard an explosion i thought to myself "SHIT something got fucked up good" i look around, then in front of me, and my airbag went off, cut the airbag out and drove home
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

driving on the chesapeake bay bridge a piece of cargo anchoring fell of a plane and landed on my roof. no joke. i thought my entire vehicle exploded when it hit. made a little dent, but sadly i lost the piece somewhere.

Comment

something very similar to the falling out of no where thing happened to me.
            I was driving on Federal Road in Danbury past the Ford/Subaru dealerships, it was like 9:30 at night in March 2 years ago, and out of NO WHERE a glittery christmas tree fell from the sky I kid you not, it fell like at least 5 feet from my car so I had enough time to just catch the top of the tree under my wheel but if I was 3 seconds faster my car would have been demolished.

Comment

i had a distributor fall out of my old nissan pickup
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I was doing about 80 on I70 in maryland a few years ago and hit not 1 but 2 deer at the same time.
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

everyone on here is waiting for this story....

i got death wobble on I-95 at 65mph center lane on 6" lift running stock short arms no sway bars on 33's and broke a motor mount. engine droped threw the frame sheering off the distributer, oil filter housing, and alternator.. got real pissed and did this.

B4

After
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

id like to vote for wills answer. a mosquito.

for mine...uhm....nothing really too bad but the ION was speckeled blue paint that matched one of the rides at clementon park because the day they were paiting it was awfully windy....grrrrr
                    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                    J10 project do want.
                    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

long story short mine involves getting air born taking out 3 mail boxes smashing the rocker into the door on the passenger side, inertia switched getting triggered, rolling down the hill, pushing the inertia switch back on before the cops came.
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Had a couple wheels fall off my current comanche, unloaded 550 horse for the first time in my chevelle and exploded a yoke and had to take the tranny out to remove the remaining pieces.

Comment

A tree fell on my BMW in the mountains of West Virginia. I drove it home with the roof caved in and broken glass everywhere.

Edit:
                          And that's when I decided I needed something a bit more rugged to drive into the mountains and bought the Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            long story short mine involves getting air born taking out 3 mail boxes smashing the rocker into the door on the passenger side, inertia switched getting triggered, rolling down the hill, pushing the inertia switch back on before the cops came.
                            LOL

good ol' fords
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                              LOL

good ol' fords
                              wasnt a ford it was a nissan 240sx
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X