Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sure if there was a thread about this but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motherfucker

shows you how good new england tech was
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

well as far as windshields go I tapped a bug with my knuckle as I was driving in my burb and it put a 12 inch crack right there. Then I turned the heat on and the a crack spread across the entire windshield.

But the weirdest thing was when some asshole forgot to latch my hood. Once I hit 40 the hood flew up and I couldn't see shit. Didn't break my windshield but the hood was never the same.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

Nothing funny has happened to me, but my aunt keeps hitting birds. Two owls and a duck so far have flew at and hit her cars.

Comment

I had a distributor crap out going 75 down the garden state parkway with the GMC. completely shut the engine off and lost my brakes and power steering. that was fun. I also hit an owl with my Dodge Ram 250. that thing did burnouts that would contest corey's chevelle

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            I had a distributor crap out going 75 down the garden state parkway with the GMC. completely shut the engine off and lost my brakes and power steering. that was fun. I also hit an owl with my Dodge Ram 250 CHILD MOLESTER VAN. that thing did burnouts that would contest corey's chevelle
            fixed

no joke, this thing screamed child molestation. I'll try to find a pic
            Last edited by Pedro; 07-26-2009, 11:12 PM.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

The fan shroud on my XJ decided to rip off and bounce around off the mech. fan quite a few times, that caused quite a racket.

And the other day on the highway going about 80 the fucking plastic molding around my windshield of all things peeled up and was making a god awful vibration/ smacking noise.

I jumped dodge duster over a bon fire in high school. On my buddies farm we had an old station wagon and one day bombing around the dirt roads that went aroudn the fields one of the wheels literally just rolled off. we skidded to a hault and the wheel went sailing past us down through the fields towards his house.

Oh and one time I was dropping some girls off at a party and some kid who was blacked out drunk cracked my windshield with his fist because he thought i was there for his sister (never been to the house in my life and didn't know the girl). Never did anything to him but I made him pay 250$ for a new windshield.
              Last edited by Adam; 07-27-2009, 12:16 AM.
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
              X