Best movie before your time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
    how could you not have red dawn on there?
    came out after me...
    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
      came out after me...
      according to rj i'm so old they didn't have movies before my time
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

according to rj i'm so old they didn't have movies before my time
        not only me sucka.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Comment

the maltese falcon

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              blazing saddles. hands down

Agreed! It's way before my time and I think it's an awesome movie

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                sdfkdsfgjfklddhfgjf

i was just typing up my list and had the godfather on it!

lets see...besides the godfather...

casablanca, west side story, and of course e.t and the wizard of oz!

yes e.t. and wizard of oz!!!!!!!! I was thinking those from the second I saw the title of the thread

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  not only me sucka.
                  hahaha I might have to agree with RJ on this one. But I'm sure they made really good cave shadows back in the day

Comment

Wow, thanks for making me feel old. Alot of the movies you listed I saw as a teenager.
                    The outlaw Josie Whales is one of the best movies ever made, but I think it was after I was born.
                    Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, the original Gone in 60 Seconds, and the original Vanishing Point wre all made around about when I was and all kick ass.
                    When I was 6 I got caught smoking cigarrettes and my punishment was that I couldn't go see Star Wars in the theater for the 2nd time.I was a fucking bad ass little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                      Wow, thanks for making me feel old. Alot of the movies you listed I saw as a teenager.
                      The outlaw Josie Whales is one of the best movies ever made, but I think it was after I was born.
                      Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, the original Gone in 60 Seconds, and the original Vanishing Point wre all made around about when I was and all kick ass.
                      When I was 6 I got caught smoking cigarrettes and my punishment was that I couldn't go see Star Wars in the theater for the 2nd time.I was a fucking bad ass little kid.
                      Bullet dude, Bullet
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Bullet dude, Bullet
                        bullIt
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Did any of these movies really come out before Doug?
                          I mean, even the black and white?
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

the godfather is an amazing movie, hands down it ranks near the top for me. it is just a really cool movie. but you cant beat Humphrey Bogart. one of the best ever was near the beginning.

"But they are going to see the big board!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
                              the godfather is an amazing movie, hands down it ranks near the top for me. it is just a really cool movie. but you cant beat Humphrey Bogart. one of the best ever was near the beginning.

"But they are going to see the big board!"
                              George C. Scott said that line...
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Upon furthur research, the original Gone in 60 seconds was made after I was born. And, yes, Bullit totally rocks as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X