Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    $450
    done.

Comment

lol $700 a piece. those wheels cost 2/3 as much as my RS

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        done.
        thats if the one rim is repairable btw, bc that shit is fucked up.

Comment

Even if its not repairable (it prolly is, find a good wheel shop) its still worth it and seek out a single.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

yea i'm not sure if you could repair it or not, i think i remember somebody on here telling me they knew a place in CT that repaired forged racing wheels for porsche and stuff that could do it

the tires are pretty mint too, i'll have to check what kind but they are nice bfg's

Comment

yea i'm not sure if you could repair it or not

the tires are pretty mint too, i'll have to check what kind but they are nice bfg's
              as long as the tires have life in them thats great, mine are roasted. IM me or some shit bc i can give you money for em at OER dude. if you find a place that will repair it near you (since you can bring them there to look at em..) and they can repair it do it and i'll give you the cash fo dat.

Comment

as long as the tires have life in them thats great, mine are roasted. IM me or some shit bc i can give you money for em at OER dude. if you find a place that will repair it near you (since you can bring them there to look at em..) and they can repair it do it and i'll give you the cash fo dat.
                alright i'll have to do some searching for a wheel shop and i'll let you know

Comment

Not that i am trying to see these sick wheels make it on to your subaru or anything but i have seen companies (for instance NEWW.com) take a totally fawked wheel like that and repair it for under $150 depending on how bad they rate it.

http://www.neww.com/

They are right here in NH.

Comment

the only option i think he would have is repairing this one

from what i understand it's extremely hard to find bronze te37's anymore(i tried), plus they are 17x9.5's which makes it even harder

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                      Not that i am trying to see these sick wheels make it on to your subaru or anything but i have seen companies (for instance NEWW.com) take a totally fawked wheel like that and repair it for under $150 depending on how bad they rate it.

http://www.neww.com/

They are right here in NH.
                      yea ive seen some crazy wheels get repaired pretty well, but as long as he has em, he can bring em somewhere to have them looked at. as long as the one wheel can be repaired im buying them

Comment

yea ive seen some crazy wheels get repaired pretty well, but as long as he has em, he can bring em somewhere to have them looked at. as long as the one wheel can be repaired im buying them
                        If it made it any easier, and you use NEWW, and you need me to help in any way i would be more then happy to. They are about 10 mins away from me.

Comment

the only option i think he would have is repairing this one

from what i understand it's extremely hard to find bronze te37's anymore(i tried), plus they are 17x9.5's which makes it even harder
                          holy fuck 9.5s? those are gigantic. those wont fit.

oh well.

Comment

nice car man
                            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

holy fuck 9.5s? those are gigantic. those wont fit.

oh well.
                              yea i'm pretty sure thats what the previous owner told me

ratz.

Comment

yea i'm pretty sure thats what the previous owner told me

ratz.
                                take em off and measure em dude, bc a 9.5 will barely fit under a wrx.

Comment

Working...
                                X