Clear All

• camaros. i want.
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtysti View Post
      rolling a fender is 40 per fender www.area1320.com right by house
      thats something id definitely consider. thanks joe.

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      adam, your car looks f-n sweet mang. i would love to rock that car. i dig the red on the inside of the grille.

what do you have for performance mods?
      thanks dana. performance? uh... its got a CAI.

it has the prodrive wr suspension which is comprised of bilstein struts tuned for this body, and prodrive/eibach springs. best thing i did though was the short shifter. its getting an exhaust and header soon, i was gonna get them next paycheck but it seems im buying wheels/tires now id like to do a sti swap eventually, we'll see what happens.

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
      I saw a new camaro for the first time the other day. All i have to say is POS. I would take an STI over that pos any day.
      x2 i hate the new ones. i'd take the 99-2005 whatever ones over the new ones any day.

Comment

• did you get stuck in the grass and have to pull it out with your heep?
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          did you get stuck in the grass and have to pull it out with your heep?
          no

:-|

Comment

• www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• lies! haha
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• OH noooooooooooo its stuck So much for awd. But it does look really nice what year is it? I gots one, it's an 05 auto. Impreza and it's silver with a rear spoiler, stock everything. It's really fun though, winter time is the best time in that car.

Comment

• i did that for you sam

Comment

Working...
                  X