No announcement yet.

I'm a Man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can admit that I like Hotwings with the occasional sauce, because thats how i like them.
    and I dont have to flex my E-nuts to prove im a bad-ass because I like hot sauce.

why? because im a real man.

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

honey bbq sauce is good tooooooo
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

damn right it is. condiments FTW.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause
          awwwwhhh shit.. just got finished shooting a jack wabbit out here in Montana.. we skinned the hide and salted at, prolly going to try to make gloves out of it.. pics to follow soonly. Gonna be some goood wabbit and rice tomorrow!
          MAN
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Indeed he is.

as am I

together, we are men.

manly men.

sorta like this:
            BORKED

but without the tights hahaha

Comment

I love it!
              and fred.. you're only a man in my book if you get cornhole done before I get home.

Comment

damnit! what day would that be again?

Comment

fred, I would exalt you right now if I could. Epic Robin Hood usage
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

well thank you good sir! i appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                      damnit! what day would that be again?
                      either beofre or after OERII

Comment

thanks... cuzz that gives me a solid deadline.

Comment

I've got a beard
                          Was a volunteer firefighter for 6 years
                          I hunt, fish, and farm
                          I hunt with a Marlin (cough...Phil)
                          I like hot wings, (and bacon but I've yet to find the best combination of the two)
                          I'm blind in one eye, thanks to a paintball gun and one dumb kid
                          I drink PBR, and Coors
                          I drive a Jeep!

I'm a man
                          https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                          https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                          94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post
                            I drink PBR... I'm a man
                            Best fucking line of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X