Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    i had a 2000 chebby silverado 1500 z71 with the 4.8

it was alright, kinda sluggish, and enjoyed throwing codes, i had it for a daily driver.
    my bro has an 01 with the 4.8 and its a excellent truck, definitely not sluggish.

Comment

i would say get a 1500/150truck all 3 of the big 3 are good . its a good to b able to tow ur jeep if u want to , one less thingto worry about while wheelin. a 1500/150 will all b able to tow your jeep. will def b a bit sluggish but will do it .and a truck is all useful
      2014 grand
      2001 tj

Comment

you can get dodge trucks brand new for almost 20k under sticker right now.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
          you can get dodge trucks brand new for almost 20k under sticker right now.

im with him, the hemi can easily tow ur xj. plus the hemi just sounds so fucking badass lol
          2014 grand
          2001 tj

Comment

Ya im not spending over $7500 on a truck. I think im going to get a 1500 chevy with the 5.3 or 5.7 or a chevy 2500 hd with he 6.0 my dad has one those trucks are beast or i like the dodge dakotas if i find i nice one with a v8 i might get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
              my bro has an 01 with the 4.8 and its a excellent truck, definitely not sluggish.
              it could pull once you hit 5 grand, anything below that was nothing to praise about. and i have never driven a fast vehicle to compare it to. unless you count a hyundai tiburon. in that case: tiburon>4.8 chebby
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                Ya im not spending over $7500 on a truck. I think im going to get a 1500 chevy with the 5.3 or 5.7 or a chevy 2500 hd with he 6.0 my dad has one those trucks are beast or i like the dodge dakotas if i find i nice one with a v8 i might get one.

All I know is when I work with my buddy, we'll have 5 yards of top soil in the bed, and a 24 foot enclosed trailer with a john deer tractor, a vemeer stump grinder tons of tools and other equipment with two zero turn mowers and we'll do 90down the highway all day long. 06 3500 turbo diesal. I love it.

Comment

But it has performance upgrades.

Comment

I dont want a diesel my i want a chevy with a 5.3 my dad had a 2004 with that engine it was an awsome truck but i love his 2500 hd the 6.0 is a beast its between thos to truck now just getting enough money to get one lol.

Comment

Can he even drive yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                        Can he even drive yet?
                        Im 18 been driving for a while now have my xj just looking at good d/d.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                          Im 18 been driving for a while now have my xj just looking at good d/d.
                          i dont think he was referring to you.
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
                            But it has performance upgrades.
                            its head headers and a muffler... oooooo 5hp!

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                            Can he even drive yet?
                            yeah he's been drivin for a little bit now, he'll be 17 in april.

Comment

Working...
                            X