ACLU wants to tear down Mojave memorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
    Um, since when are me and RJ a singular person? we agree on alot, but do have differences of opinion. BTW, the word anarchy sucks a nut, mostly due to the punk scene (which i happen to love). People associate anarchy with chaos, and the two are NOT interconnected. Anarchy=No rulership or enforced authority. Anarchy does not mean no LEADERship, just no RULERship.
    Yes, Anarchy is pure, unadulterated peace, but as history shows us, such a system can only last for so long before someone, or the people must stand up to defend the way of life from outside forces in which they have no control over.

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who want Utopia, and people who want to pillage it. In order to defend yourself from those people from pillaging it, you must have some sort of rulership. It is inevitable, but it is the amount of that rulership that tells you what kind of Government you have.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 07-10-2009, 01:03 AM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

the biggest "out side source" is OUR government
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        the biggest "out side source" is OUR government
        I know...that is what is killing this country. We are being invaded from the inside, by the people we have elected into office.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I know...that is what is killing this country. We are being invaded from the inside, by the people we have elected into office.
          finally something we agree on.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who want Utopia, and people who want to pillage it. In order to defend yourself from those people from pillaging it, you must have some sort of rulership. It is inevitable, but it is the amount of that rulership that tells you what kind of Government you have.
              unfortunately, its thought like that that makes us spend so much on military funding, which leads to war, which ultimately leads to some dumb ass memorial, which some one gets offended by, so it gets covered, and then someone posts a story up on a web board, which leads to a bunch of assholes arguing on a web board when we all really just want the same thing - Freedom
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

unfortunately, its thought like that that makes us spend so much on military funding, which leads to war, which ultimately leads to some dumb ass memorial, which some one gets offended by, so it gets covered, and then someone posts a story up on a web board, which leads to a bunch of assholes arguing on a web board when we all really just want the same thing - Freedom
                We have the freedom of speech and religion, and yet, people still get offended. I wouldn't be offended if there was a star of david up there, or the pentogram. I don't care if you're a jew, wiccan, Satanist, Christian, roman Catholic or you jerk off to the cross ever day. I myself am an Athiest, and do i get offended about a cross? No.

If you want Freedom, then you have to be willing to let others have it to. You're right it is a stupid fucking cross in the middle of the desert, so why do you want to take it down?
                sigpic

Comment

really? are you joking? do you feel that we could live in a society where no one would fight? it is ludicrous to think that. for that to happen everyone would have to be brain washed to think the same, act the same, look the same. the biggest reasons for fights/ wars is people do not see the same ideology as some one else. which is next to impossible to have.
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

really? are you joking? do you feel that we could live in a society where no one would fight? it is ludicrous to think that. for that to happen everyone would have to be brain washed to think the same, act the same, look the same. the biggest reasons for fights/ wars is people do not see the same ideology as some one else. which is next to impossible to have.
                    Kinda Ironic that he thinks that too, seeing as he is a physical trainer and can lay anyone out in jiu jitsu.
                    sigpic

Comment

we are also limited on the freedom of speech
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

we are also limited on the freedom of speech
                        FCC, etc. I know.

But the FCC and federal agencies don't have limits on all forms of communication.
                        sigpic

Comment

We have the freedom of speech and religion, and yet, people still get offended. I wouldn't be offended if there was a star of david up there, or the pentogram. I don't care if you're a jew, wiccan, Satanist, Christian, roman Catholic or you jerk off to the cross ever day. I myself am an Athiest, and do i get offended about a cross? No.

If you want Freedom, then you have to be willing to let others have it to. You're right it is a stupid fucking cross in the middle of the desert, so why do you want to take it down?
                          I'm actually not offended by that cross. I really don't care if it's there or not. I find the whole situation stupid. They should just replace it with this:

that way just about everyone will be offended, or at least get a good LAWL
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I'll take that as our official resignation from this argument.

GOOD NIGHT! hahahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

done
                              Last edited by Magilla; 07-10-2009, 01:25 AM.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Kinda Ironic that he thinks that too, seeing as he is a physical trainer and can lay anyone out in jiu jitsu.
                                I fight for fun, not to solve problems. I actually really enjoy hand to hand combat, always have. But i can't stand war and battle style fighting (ok old school chop off your fucking face off with a sword shit ruled, but i don't like modern combat). Just not my thing.

oh and i'm done too, there is a dirty movie and a bottle of sunless tanning lotion calling my name

Comment

Working...
                                X