ACLU wants to tear down Mojave memorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Whatever dude, put all the blame on them. They are the leeches, not the people running this country.
    True story
    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i remember seeing no offense but a beat up red cherokee with big ole tires and black front doors..
      Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 07-09-2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
        i remember seeing a beat up red cherokee with big ole tires and black front doors..
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

sorry haha at least it looked it from the parkin lot lol

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
            i dont like a state that was founded on mexicans.. fucking leaches i see them all day in stamford on the side of the road flagging me down to work gtfo
            you are a fucking idiot. think before you speak
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              you are a fucking idiot. think before you speak
              big x2

i know some immigrants (some legal and some not)

a. they are not all from mexico
              b. they are far from leaches. those guys work harder in 1 day than you will in your whole life.
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

ignorance is awesome
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

and really why the fuck does there have to be a fucking cross on every god damn street corner commemorating some other asshole that died somewhere. Besides that monument was constructed in 19fucking34. The people who put it up are dead. Their children, most likely dead too. Who gives a flying fuck anyway?
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                    and really why the fuck does there have to be a fucking cross on every god damn street corner commemorating some other asshole that died somewhere. Besides that monument was constructed in 19fucking34. The people who put it up are dead. Their children, most likely dead too. Who gives a flying fuck anyway?

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    ignorance is awesome

I know you are angry at the child of misplaced anger, but this isn't some fucking Cross commemorating some stupid fuckin drunk driver on the side of the Merrit Parkway. This has a bit more meaning to it.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Dude i just really could care less about who ever died in WWI, or WWII for that matter. Those people mean nothing, and i do mean NOTHING to me. I'm not all about the troops or anything like that. It's a job, and a shitty one if you ask me. On top of that its a cross, which is a christian symbol. If it was a devil or some shit no one would have a problem taking it down. I get enough religion and "morals" shoved at me on a daily basis to really start to hate it. (FYI i'm a nihilist) I had some guy the other day tell me that i should pray and god will answer me (not that i was having big problems or anything, just normal day to day trials). When i told him i didn't believe in god he told me it was Ok, god believes in you... What the FUCK is that shit?

Comment

Dude if you have a problem with what this country is turning into do something about it. Don't sit there on anti-obama boards that just makes you look like an ignorant racist. Then the whole mexicans "leaching off society" thing was pretty dumb also. Maybe look into how our jobs are being outsourced to india and such. Or how much money we are spending on a pointless war. Or stuff that actually matters like universal health care. I have personally worked with these said "leached" and they bust there fucking asses doing jobs YOU do not want to do. But i am all for anarchy and revolution.
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Dude if you have a problem with what this country is turning into do something about it. Don't sit there on anti-obama boards that just makes you look like an ignorant racist. Then the whole mexicans "leaching off society" thing was pretty dumb also. Maybe look into how our jobs are being outsourced to india and such. Or how much money we are spending on a pointless war. Or stuff that actually matters like universal health care. I have personally worked with these said "leached" and they bust there fucking asses doing jobs YOU do not want to do. But i am all for anarchy and revolution.
                          QFT

Comment

universal health care
                            Worst idea EVER
                            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

You guys crack me up.

So I take it the first amendment doesn't mean anything to you either? The freedom of speech and religion? Oh what the fuck, that was given to us, what 200 years ago? Fuck that shit, we don't need it anymore. Those people meant nothing to you anyway.

I'm not that religious either, in the least bit, or maybe it has nothing to do with religion. Oh but what the hell, you don't care anyway. 'I hate how this country is run, but I'm not gonna do anything to change it, because I don't care about the past, present or future'.
                              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 07-10-2009, 12:01 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X