A-Roid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    I'm actually a yankees fan, so I just think it's hilarious how congess is spending all this money on investigating Bonds and Clemens when it's going to do nothing for the game. They should be focusing on getting rid of steroids, instead of promoting how bad of a job MLB did in testing for them.
    Seriously. Our congress has better things to do.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

damn yankees fans.

Of course you all southern connecticuters would be the fans.
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

I think A-rod was still on the Rangers when he tested positive for them, or so my friend told me tonight
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Seriously. Our congress has better things to do.
          Yep. They are too busy not paying taxes, blaming every problem on each other, & giving money to single women living with their parents without jobs who have 14+ children.

Amurica
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            I think A-rod was still on the Rangers when he tested positive for them, or so my friend told me tonight
            I'm not exactly sure when these tests were conducted, but 2003 was the year he signed with the yankees so exact dates don't really make a difference. To tell you the truth how this whole scenario plays out depends on how a-rod responds to this. If he pulls a Clemens then forget it, everyone will hate him. If he confesses and apologizes who knows...

My personal opinion- I'm so tired of all this crap about this guy did steroids blah blah blah. I work at a baseball facility and i know quite a few minor league players and 1 major league pitcher who gives me inside details about how the system works.

Everyone i hear talking about this steriod crap makes such a big deal about how players like bonds/clemens/etc. should never see the hall of fame because of how they cheated the game. My opinion is sure that's a great way to look at if they were maybe 10% or less of MLB that actually did steroids. Guess what boys and girls, they weren't the only ones to do steroids.

From the inside sources I have heard from, my guess would be close to 50% or more of MLB players tried steroids at one point or another. I understand why people want to keep players like this out of the hall of fame but seriously, you can't tell who did steroids or who didn't. Just because someone didn't get caught, does that mean they deserve to be in the HOF? Everybody knows already that this time period of the MLB is labeled the "steroid era" so if you are going to disclude people from the hall of fame just because they got caught, then forget voting people in from this era at all, the simple fact is way more people have done steroids than MLB will ever know.

The main thing that bothers me is the ignorance of baseball fans. Sure Bonds and Clemens basically have been caught for steroids and they are 2 of the most influential players of the game today. But seriously, look at the numbers. Before Bonds started juicing he was NO QUESTION already a hall of famer with 500 HR's, 500 stolen bases etc. Clemens is harder to determine when he started juicing, but i guarantee you he was already a hall of famer before that. All this media crap that brings bullshit out into the open to bring viewers in is such bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
              Yep. They are too busy not paying taxes, blaming every problem on each other, & giving money to single women living with their parents without jobs who have 14+ children.

Amurica
              Too true Doug...too fuckin true..
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

phillies! baseball season is right around the corner!!!
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
                X