No announcement yet.

ATTN: Evan/Even

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sir I do not know the full story behind this thread, nor do i know any of the people in it. But from what i am reading you sound like you got yourself in a little pickle.

Comment

I always know where I'm pissing, shitting or throwing up, even when I'm complete wasty face! I just don't get it
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
        I always know where I'm pissing, shitting or throwing up, even when I'm complete wasty face! I just don't get it
        seriously ive been black out drunk and was able to make it to the bathroom
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
          Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          seriously ive been black out drunk and was able to make it to the bathroom
          I have been all of the above and never pissed anywhere except designated bathroom areas before this, I'm convinced I was sleepwalking.

Comment

sounds like a bull shit excuse for someone who can not handle there booze.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

sounds like a bull shit excuse for someone who can not handle there booze.
              I blame it partially on sleepwalking because can you point out one stupid thing I did while I was awake? I was functioning/talking/walking perfectly fine for a person who has had a couple beers. If I was falling down all over your house and making a shitload of noise, okay then yea I was fucking plastered. But that didn't seem to be the case.

Comment

you started an ice fight and the jimmy tapping son
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

you started an ice fight and the jimmy tapping son
                  haha bull fucking shit, you motherfuckers emptied the cooler and jimmy tapped the shit out of my nuts

Comment

see you were so drunk you do not remember
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

• how has this not been resolved yet?
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                        how has this not been resolved yet?
                        it will be resolved after realness
                        Originally posted by Fast Orange
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepinJoshua View Post
                          Well sir I do not know the full story behind this thread, nor do i know any of the people in it. But from what i am reading you sound like you got yourself a little pickle.
                          hey man that's not cool. You have 19 posts and you're making fun of his weiner? I do not approve.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            hey man that's not cool. You have 19 posts and you're making fun of his weiner? I do not approve.
                            Ahhh how the English language can be fun. Upon reviewing my post, it seems to contain a sexual innuendo. My most sincere apologies to any offended parties. He seems like a good chap, but has certainly gotten himself into quite the predicament.

Comment

• SO. MUCH. FUNNY.
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• wtf is with you bumping old shit today

Comment

Working...
                                X