ATTN: Evan/Even

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    back when i was 15 i was at a party playing beer pong all night, and right before i went to bed i smoked a huge blunt, got the spins and decided going to bed was the smart thing to do (GREAT IDEA )

layed down in some kids room only to jump up 3 minutes later feeling like i was spinning, fucking yacked all over the floor and went back to bed

then some other drunk came in and slept all over the puke the whole night, then when he finally sobered up and woke up, he puked from the smell

sounds like what i did, but i was sleeping in a loft bed 5 feet off the ground so my puke splattered everywhere haha
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

JUST SO YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE SOME MAJOR PUNISHMENT BEING HANDED OUT TOO YOU
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        JUST SO YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE SOME MAJOR PUNISHMENT BEING HANDED OUT TOO YOU
        i figured...

and this latest incident revoked my man card? fuck...

Comment

i figured...

and this latest incident revoked my man card? fuck...

It did? I thought getting drunk and pissing on someones floor would be like a + for mancard.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            It did? I thought getting drunk and pissing on someones floor would be like a + for mancard.
            what this guy said

not to mention i was drunk off pbr and guinness
            Last edited by Even; 07-06-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

no that is something a girl would do. plus you where within 3 feet of the bathroom
              Last edited by Magilla; 07-06-2009, 11:53 PM.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

The world is a man's toilet.

Oh well, sucks to be you, Even.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

So any ways there was a meeting of the minds tonight with Fred Ryan Mike and me thinking devilishy sinister pay back. But do not worry the one we finally settle on will involve pain, humiliation, some thing gross, and something every one will see. in other words you are FUCKED and it would be best not to hide
                  Last edited by Magilla; 07-07-2009, 12:02 AM.
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

oh dear god.

Comment

oh dear god.
                      you will be hoping god exists when we are done.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        The world is a man's toilet.

Oh well, sucks to be you, Even.

my dad says that.....only he sais the world is your urinal....same difference lol
                        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                        J10 project do want.
                        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

So any ways there was a meeting of the minds tonight with Fred Ryan Mike and me thinking devilishy sinister pay back. But do not worry the one we finally settle on will involve pain, humiliation, some thing gross, and something every one will see. in other words you are FUCKED and it would be best not to hide
                          nite nite, keep yo butt hole tight
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

pics or, well, you know. although vid would be better
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

There will be no pics needed. It will happen at a public sis event.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

There will be no pics needed. It will happen at a public sis event.
                                methinks i should lock myself in my jeep at realness

Comment

Working...
                                X