Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
      haha... dude you had under 10 beers... In my book that means you should still be able to hit the toilet. Hell i had more than you and was up at 7:30 to go wakeboarding yesterday
      i consumed more pbr's after you left

probably was under 13 beers so i am still surprised i did this, i think sleepwalking contributed to this as well as being drunk. i have a friend who used to sleepwalk completely sober and piss inside his fridge

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
      even you better not piss on anyone at RC
      i don't tend to piss on people, so you got my word none of that will be happening
      Last edited by Even; 07-06-2009, 01:45 PM.

Comment

wow...good thing i offered you overly sugared juice to drink and not anything alcoholic hahahaha
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
          wow...good thing i offered you overly sugared juice to drink and not anything alcoholic hahahaha
          I had like 7 of those yesterday and I was so fucking tired after baseball, I tried to go to sleep, but I was so goddamn wired, I had to continue playing left 4 dead until like 2 in the morning.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            I had like 7 of those yesterday and I was so fucking tired after baseball, I tried to go to sleep, but I was so goddamn wired, I had to continue playing left 4 dead until like 2 in the morning.

what was your excuse for playing it til 2 in the morning saturday night then???
            J10 project do want.

Comment

what was your excuse for playing it til 2 in the morning saturday night then???
              You fell asleep and Will had never seen the game in it's full glory.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

oohhh i see lol next time ill give them to you when i have my morning coffee...then well be set for the day!
                J10 project do want.

Comment

oohhh i see lol next time ill give them to you when i have my morning coffee...then well be set for the day!
                  i was not overly impressed by them, didn't taste anything like juice (as the box indicated)

phil was like a primitive animal drinking those things, bites the top off and downs that shit in 4.2 seconds

Comment

those things are icky

do not want again
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

lol it says on the box

"contains no fruit juice"

they still remind me of being a kid and theyre cheap so i will continue to drink them and be unhealthy.
                      J10 project do want.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                        i was not overly impressed by them, didn't taste anything like juice (as the box indicated)

phil was like a primitive animal drinking those things, bites the top off and downs that shit in 4.2 seconds
                        woah woah woah. Are you guys talkin about jugs? Those little plastic juices? I love those. I buy em buy the case.
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

yup
                          J10 project do want.

Comment

its ok even, my roommate got a whole hamper full of clean clothes pissed on his freshman year by a kid down the hall
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I pissed and yaked in someone elses bed my frosh year of college. Slept half the night in the wrong bed/room. It was like 2 rooms down from mine.
                              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                              http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

back when i was 15 i was at a party playing beer pong all night, and right before i went to bed i smoked a huge blunt, got the spins and decided going to bed was the smart thing to do (GREAT IDEA )

layed down in some kids room only to jump up 3 minutes later feeling like i was spinning, fucking yacked all over the floor and went back to bed

then some other drunk came in and slept all over the puke the whole night, then when he finally sobered up and woke up, he puked from the smell

Comment

Working...
                                X