Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no

Comment

I don't run a swaybar, and I don't notice a difference in the least, If he rolled his jeep, it was because there was a tree and some bumps in the road.
      oh fuck sorry jackie<
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

then he was driving like a huge ass hat. i drive like an asshole with out sway bars for 3 years now and i have not rolled it. now go make love to a blender
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

if i can daily drive my zj with no sways, you sure as hell can do the same on your xj

Comment

it had a 4.5 inch lift and 33s he rolled on a back road taking a turn at 40 he said it happened cause the tires hit the fenders which caused him to loose control and then he flipped i think its bs

Comment

THAT IS FUCKING BULL SHIT. he had to of tried to auto x that shit and rolled it. or beer goggles.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                i should have the other stuff done though im just waiting for my tires thats the main reason.
                you need new tires to install/fix other parts on your jeep? thats a new one
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

this guy also drives really really fast

Comment

but back to tires im going to try and get the km2s

Comment

I had my XJ up to 61mph down a hill once.
                      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

no fuck the tires. i heard at moab they wheel on the rotors
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

but back to tires im going to try and get the km2s
                          good, great, grand, wonderful. no yelling on the bus!!
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            no fuck the tires. i heard at moab they wheel on the rotors
                            Fuck rotors, I wheel on drums.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

must be hardcore old skool
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

but having no swaybars was the main reason he rolled

Comment

Working...
                                X