which tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which tires

So i order my cooper stt but they are still not in the tire shop does not know when they will be in. but said they could get me the bfg km2s by friday they are 80 more than the stt. Should i get them or wait for the stt ? I dont know much about the km2 but i have heard they are a nice tire. Help me out sis im thinking of the km2s but the stt are really nice to.

Km2 are great from what ive seen. Matts where doing awesome wheeling the other day barely and tire spin.
    Last edited by Bigbike; 07-01-2009, 09:36 PM.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

km2s.

Comment

how badly do you need tires? lol
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

im running 30 inch mall terrains. i need tires bad lol and i have a buyer for the ats so im getting new tires now. And has any one heard how the km2s do in the snow ?
          Last edited by jeepinjosh; 07-01-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

km2s are great in the snow. i have had no issues in any terrain with these tires. my next set will either be km2s again or krawlers.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
              km2s are great in the snow. i have had no issues in any terrain with these tires. my next set will either be km2s again or krawlers.
              do the ride nice on the road or like any other mt ? and what size are you running?

Comment

procomp mud terrain is what you need. get the pitbull rockers
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Do you really drive that much to care how loud the tires are?
                  99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                  http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i run 33x12.5 Km2's. they are awesome, quieter than my 31's were and have yet to spin a tire on the road yet.

off road i love them even more. i ran them at 15 psi with an open front and an open rear and they just stuck to everything and did amazing (like caleb said). i could not be happier with how nicely these tires hook up and go.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                      do the ride nice on the road or like any other mt ? and what size are you running?
                      they are quieter than my old bfg KMs. im running 35s and have nothing but good things to say about km2s

Comment

i don't really care how load they are just wondering and i do drive a lot

Comment

pitbull rockers or km2s
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            pitbull rockers or km2s
                            I have a choice between the km2 or the stt. i already order my stt but the tire shop said they are having trouble getting them and they could get the km2s a lot faster i need tires by friday if im going wheeling this weekend.

Comment

Just get the Km2s you will be happy.
                              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X