Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
    i think it is
    it's weird we used to talk and then stoped when they moved to florida, know i cut the grass of ur cousins neighbor
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

w wa wai wait for it. ARE YOU BOTH FROM THE SAME TOWN?
      Last edited by Magilla; 06-26-2009, 04:44 PM.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

i should have kept my mouth shut lol

Comment

haha no problem

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

lol arE LOl yous both lol fr0m the saem lol twonlol lol? easier for you to read?
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              im in new mildew and he's in brookfield right?

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

yes im in brookfield

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  so no, we are from town's that coicindentally lie side by side

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

So that rules out the declining education system. I went to abbott tech you know a last chance high school, i saw special needs students with a higher education level than you two. Seriously try typing your under constructed "thoughts" into word or something along those lines before you post.
                    Last edited by Magilla; 06-26-2009, 04:53 PM.
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

abbott is better than my school. They got rid of all the hand on classes my freshman year no would shop or metal shop or anything like that. At BHS we dont learn anything.

Comment

my woodshop teacher retired this year, now all we have is ceramics u should be happy

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Are you serious Abbott tech is a LAST chance high school right before ACE or briggs. I went there sophomore year when they were learning shit i learned in middle school.
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

abbot is a school for people that look to get a job fresh out of high school or want to get noticed by certain people it's just like nonawoug for people that want to do something with animals

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

bunch of my friends went there for carpentry and others for hair dressing, both my parents went there and my dad is still a mechanic

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                                X