Mild To Wild show on sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild To Wild show on sunday

on This sunday at New Milford High School there will be a Mild To Wild car show from 9-4 the registration time is 7-9 am and the fees are: Pick up trucks and small suv's like 15 bucks cars are 10 bucks and extreme trucks like crazy lift ones with like the 44's on them are 20 bucks. Don't quote me on the prices so if u go bring like 30 bucks. I will be there with my race car that is a 1970 mustang coupe and it's a fade from purple to black (Cant miss it)
    Last edited by LittleD; 06-26-2009, 04:05 PM.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Pick up trucks and small suv's like 15 bucks cars are 10 bucks and extreme trucks like crazy lift ones with like the 44's on them are 20 bucks. Don't quote me on the prices so if u go bring like 30 bucks.

what?

I will be there with my dads race car that is a 1970 mustang coupe and it's a fade from purple to black (Cant miss it)

fixed
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

it's a show for all vehicles come and show off ur stuff

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

in all seriousness are you sure you are not related to josh?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

josh who?

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Cars $10 Bikes $8 Big Trucks $20 Spectators $3 those are the prices. proceeds go to the jimmy fund

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              in all seriousness are you sure you are not related to josh?
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

and btw Pat Summa will be there with both his monster trucks: Thrasher and his ambulance

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

well funny thing is his grandmother and my grandfather are married. so we are like step cousins. I know you all are going to love hearing that why did i say it sorry dave you will soon hate me LOL

Comment

i might stop by and check it out
                    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                      well funny thing is his grandmother and my grandfather are married. so we are like step cousins. I know you all are going to love hearing that why did i say it sorry dave you will soon hate me LOL
                      technically we are "Step Cousins" but i don't think that is a real thing, so yea cousins is fine

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                        are you sure it is not a blood relation? you are both from new milford?
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Hey Jeepinjosh

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            are you sure it is not blood relations?
                            i think it is
                            Originally posted by Fast Orange
                            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yea my grandmothers first husband died of cancer, she remaried and her 2nd husband is joshes grandfather

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                              X