Michael Jackson had a heart attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    I didn't mean absolutely everyone, but that seems to be the general consensus as far as what i have seen in the media is what i meant.

His music was good, but how does that make him an icon? I'm young obviously, but he struck me as a wackjob from day 1, partially because thats what society viewed him as (as far as i could see). Now all of a sudden he dies and everybody feels bad.

Because it is the Media.

We are gonna get fucking nuked by North Korea and the only fucking thing the media can talk about is how fucking awesome they think Michael Jackson was.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i have known mike forever. fuck, i even have his ablums on fuckin vinal. but he still went bat shit in his later year. i miss him in his prime, not the times when his dick smelled like little boy booty hole
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Because it is the Media.

We are gonna get fucking nuked by North Korea and the only fucking thing the media can talk about is how fucking awesome they think Michael Jackson was.
        Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
        i have known mike forever. fuck, i even have his ablums on fuckin vinal. but he still went bat shit in his later year. i miss him in his prime, not the times when his dick smelled like little boy booty hole
        both QFT

Comment

I didn't mean absolutely everyone, but that seems to be the general consensus as far as what i have seen in the media is what i meant.

His music was good, but how does that make him an icon? I'm young obviously, but he struck me as a wackjob from day 1, partially because thats what society viewed him as (as far as i could see). Now all of a sudden he dies and everybody feels bad.
          you went to neverland ranch a few times didnt you? is that why you go out drinking alot? you have to get the atrocities that happened out of your head. I personally hate his music and everything that has to do with him. what started him out was him and his family in the jackson 5 during that shitty time called the "disco era" he was still black at this point in time. he then ventured off into a solo career where he was playing into the whole "pop" music movement like madonna. what really helped him out was in 1983 he played at the 25th anniversary of motown. that is what got him all the recognition. after that he had a bunch of top forties, became white, fucked macully culken, hung his baby out the window....... i like that he made a amusement park so kids could come over and "play"
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            you went to neverland ranch a few times didnt you? is that why you go out drinking alot? you have to get the atrocities that happened out of your head. I personally hate his music and everything that has to do with him. what started him out was him and his family in the jackson 5 during that shitty time called the "disco era" he was still black at this point in time. he then ventured off into a solo career where he was playing into the whole "pop" music movement like madonna. what really helped him out was in 1983 he played at the 25th anniversary of motown. that is what got him all the recognition. after that he had a bunch of top forties, became white, fucked macully culken, hung his baby out the window....... i like that he made a amusement park so kids could come over and "play"
            his music was awesome.........most of it.........MOST of it

Comment

I meant his music was accepted as good among people back then, I never listened to it so I wouldn't really know.

Yes, I have listened to his old songs, and I don't like most of it, but I would say the same about the Rolling Stones, Beatles, etc.

Comment

• you do not like rolling stones?
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

you do not like rolling stones?
                  nope.

Comment

• bob dylan? zeppelin? jefferson airplane? btw keith richards and me are coming to kick your ass for that comment. with the help of his hot ass daughter.
                    Last edited by Magilla; 06-27-2009, 12:56 AM.
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

bob dylan? zeppelin? jefferson starship? btw keith richards and me are coming to kick your ass for that comment. with the help of his hot ass daughter.
                      nope.

i like them, but not like OMGAJPGOIWRJQPG ZEPPELIN!!!!!!!!

never heard of them.

BTW i'm not a music guru, I just listen to shit that sounds good to me.

Comment

• well what do you listen too? i am a music guru
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

nope.

i like them, but not like OMGAJPGOIWRJQPG ZEPPELIN!!!!!!!!

never heard of them.

BTW i'm not a music guru, I just listen to shit that sounds good to me.
                          Backstreet boys and nysc???

Comment

well what do you listen too? i am a music guru
                            I'm not very strict as to what i listen to, if I like something I play it.

Lately I have been listening to a lot of Staind, Black Label Society, some Ozzy stuff, Seether...

Comment

I'm not very strict as to what i listen to, if I like something I play it.

Lately I have been listening to a lot of Staind, Black Label Society, some Ozzy stuff, Seether...
                              i am afraid of what the "..." is hiding

Comment

• the .... is the village people, who ever sang material girl, who ever sang its raining men, alanis, lady gaga, michelle branch...
                                Last edited by Magilla; 06-27-2009, 12:37 AM.
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X