Michael Jackson had a heart attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
    the .... is the village people, who ever sang material girl, who ever sang its raining men, alanis, lady gaga, michelle branch...
    obviously those go hand in hand with BLS and ozzy, good call

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      obviously those go hand in hand with BLS and ozzy, good call
      hey...it could be a front
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Quhj6PEboCU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Quhj6PEboCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• my favorite band right there

Comment

• no it is not im going to kick you in the nuts for lieing about that. they are awesome. music for tripping to you listen to young jeezy and soulja boy dont you fag?
            Last edited by Magilla; 06-27-2009, 01:06 AM.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              no it is not im going to kick you in the nuts for lieing about that. they are awesome. music for tripping to you listen to young jeezy and soulja boy dont you fag?
              LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

if you asked any of my friends i am the absolute biggest hater of rap the world has ever seen

it probably would be good for tripping, but i don't plan on tripping everyday of my life

Comment

• righty and lefty cant speak
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

• huhwut?

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    huhwut?

think a lil harder....but not too much harder. i dont want you to get a headache...trust me....it sucks

Comment

• forum classic?
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                        forum classic?
                        idk... this will continue to grow... but its definately on its way

Comment

• are people disagreeing on what kinda music they like? wtf! were all suposed to have the same opinion!!!!! idgits.
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                            are people disagreeing on what kinda music they like? wtf! were all suposed to have the same opinion!!!!! idgits.
                            sorry... i forgot

Comment

• dont know if this was on here but i just read it from someone.

He'll be recycled into grocery bags: plastic, white, and harmful to children.
                              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
                              X