X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    ficksed
    what you did there i saw
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      guess thatd make me one already
      .......you.....have everything I want \

would be nice to get paid to test beds by doing normal bed activities... sleeping, eating, jumping, , ya know
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

pro fisherman
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          pro fisherman
          i went bucktailing for the first time monday and caught a few flounder. all too small but was fun!!!
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

my current job, just double the paycheck.

Though working for .gov would be working for a military branch armory as a civilian contractor.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i would most definitely be a professional golfer
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
              Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                pro fisherman
                I like you..

but my dream job would be to work for myself. I want to have my own business someday that I can be proud of. Definitely something with cars, race team, offroad, speed/ fab shop, anything along those lines.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  I like you..

but my dream job would be to work for myself. I want to have my own business someday that I can be proud of. Definitely something with cars, race team, offroad, speed/ fab shop, anything along those lines.
                  i have thought of that
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

race teams are not all they are cracked up to be. i worked on race cars for a while it gets old kind of fast
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

NASCAR driver

Comment

I don't know... I like electricity, just got a job at a power plant and start monday. I'll let know you how that is
                        1950 Willys Trail Rig
                        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

pro hunter. I wanna have my own tv show where i can go all over the world to hunt random stuff with my bow.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Ever see Lord Of War?

... That... his wife included...
                            -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                              i went bucktailing for the first time monday and caught a few flounder. all too small but was fun!!!
                              that rules...i dont know many girls that like fishing. i mean i love fighting and competing in that sport. in fact, i would love to fight for a living. but fishing is just the shit....period
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Well since we are all listing realistic jobs now i guess Ill show what im shooting for. I will probably never make it to a rally racer, even if I did its more of a hobby because its not mainstream like that gay nascar shit.

I have been looking at a company that builds and services UAVs for the Marine Corp and the Army. That is a job I really want. I spoke to them when I was getting out of the Marines, but do to other things that was halted. So I would love to work for AAI Corp. being a Field Tech. Traveling around the world giving training and service on the electronic warfare systems. They make about 150k a year and are in the middle east a lot, plus they get to carry M4s which adds to the perks. Im trying to get a few things cleared up and then Im going to send them my Resume and hopefully all goes well. With that said, then I would invest a lot into HMC to make it a full blown company were Will and I can make some serious income and would like to have HMC go in the DoD contract area while keeping its outdoor sports roots too. Seperate departments if you will.
                                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Working...
                                X