No announcement yet.

What makes a "Real" rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i probably would never build a strict trailer queen, but if i had a trailer i would definetly use it

if i blew a motor 400 miles from home i would kick myself in the ass for not bringing the trailer because i felt i needed to be more manly and drive there

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      i probably would never build a strict trailer queen, but if i had a trailer i would definetly use it

if i blew a motor 400 miles from home i would kick myself in the ass for not bringing the trailer because i felt i needed to be more manly and drive there
      Dan Joyal blew a motor 500 miles from home, Grew some fucking testicles and swapped a 4.0 at a campground.

sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

or be more manly and swap an engine on the trail
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

mine breaks ill just leave it there. need a reason to get another xj
          Last edited by Magilla; 06-23-2009, 10:57 PM.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

evan pitcher does not have the patience for that shit

i have a hard enough time getting motivation to do axles swaps at my house

Comment

you need a new sport

Comment

bahahaha........ i was just thinking to myself how you spelt evan without an E... and in my head im thinking

aven, no thats not right....., iven, nope....eaven..... then gave up.....
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

i dont mind wrenching when it's a 1 or 2 day thing, but i get bored of shit easily so this build is wearing on my patience

Comment

engine swap is like a 12 hour thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                      engine swap is like a 12 hour thing
                      my idea of a day's worth of wrenching is 4-6 hours, plus i dont feel comfortable touching anything near the engine bay except for simple shit which is why i would stray away from an engine swap

Comment

my idea of a day's worth of wrenching is 4-6 hours, plus i dont feel comfortable touching anything near the engine bay except for simple shit which is why i would stray away from an engine swap
                        yea...you need a new sport......have you tried basket weaving?
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

correct me if im wrong but isnt there a picture of sams jeep, on a TOW TRUCK, after his 60 that he build the day before the wheeling trip gave out?

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                            Sam, i love how you constantly state that if a rig cant drive to utah, wheel the fuck out fuck out of it and then drive home its not a real rig.

im sorry, im with Corey on this one, and i dont give a flyn fuck what ya think .. bitch
                            i rode 2500 miles in one week in an 81 cj7, a much bigger deathtrap than most any cherokee on here........

i'm pretty certain that most of the rigs on here could deff be able to drive out to moab, wheel, fix whatever breaks, and drive it back. i have confidence in that.

and sam if no one else is crazy enough to do that with you. i will start saving, and next summer take off 3 weeks, we will drive to moab and wheel and drive home afterwards

SiS Moab Realness Excursion 2010 will exsist.
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              correct me if im wrong but isnt there a picture of sams jeep, on a TOW TRUCK, after his 60 that he build the day before the wheeling trip gave out?
                              1. that's from running a 33 spline alloy dana44 and having the gearset as the weak link

2. some dumbfuck bought that off me, so it's his problem now

3. that was on the drive home from rcrocs practice, i did not have a dana60 in my possesion, nor would i call it a wheeling trip

Comment

wasnt sure about the story, all i remember was seeing your jeep on a flatbed coming home from rausch. I thought you had rushed to build the 60 like the week before and it broke on the way home, but that was 2007, so whos keeping track anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X