well shit.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

indubitably
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

just got back.

holy crap.

it was fucking awesome.
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

her boob ALMOST fell out. i may or may not have seen areola.

so many explosions. so much slo mo. so much WIN

this movie successfully combined many of my main interests:

megan fox. megan fox. megan fox pinstriping a motorcycle. megan fox saying camshaft. then saying it seductively. megan fox knowing what a camshaft is. megan fox leaning on a motorcycle. megan fox MAKING OUT ON A MOTORCYCLE. megan fox riding a motorcycle(mighta been an r6 but they made it sound like a scooter-they fail.). megan fox walking around. megan fox CHANGING. megan fox underpants with butt. MEGA MEGAN CLEAVAGE. motorcycles. cars. trucks. heavy equipment. airplanes. tanks. explosions. air force. megan fox boobage. oh, and fighting robots.
          Last edited by Tom; 06-25-2009, 12:18 AM.
          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

megan fox. megan fox. megan fox pinstriping a motorcycle. megan fox saying camshaft. then saying it seductively. megan fox knowing what a camshaft is. megan fox leaning on a motorcycle. megan fox MAKING OUT ON A MOTORCYCLE. megan fox riding a motorcycle(mighta been an r6 but they made it sound like a scooter-they fail.). megan fox walking around. megan fox CHANGING. megan fox underpants with butt. MEGA MEGAN CLEAVAGE. motorcycles. cars. trucks. heavy equipment. airplanes. tanks. explosions. air force. megan fox boobage. oh, and fighting robots.
            i must see it after your synopsis of it
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

THIS MOVIE IS FUCKING STUPENDOUS.

2 1/2 HOURS OF ROBOTS, EXPLOSIONS AND MEGAN FOX.

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

something tells me you liked it phil
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Yeah it was decent.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was soo sooo good
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

saw it yesterday front row....FUCKIN SICK!!!! and megan fox is just sooooooooo ....how do i say this? hot, blazing,sexy, delicious,tittilating,downright drop dead gorgeous!!!
                      and the camshaft thing....wayyyyyy too hot....
                      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

oh.....and the twin robots and the R/C truck....too fucking hilarious!!!
                        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

agggggggggggg its gonna be like a month before they will have the english version of the movie over here

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

this sounds like so much win. aaaaaahhhhhhh one weeeekkkkkk
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

must... go.... see
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                am i the only one not seeing this movie primarily due to megan fox's existence?
                                No, Im not even into comics and never saw a transformers show until the first movie and it was awesome. I didnt even know that was megan fox in the first one.
                                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Working...
                                X