junk

Written by: Jason on 02/01/2009

Detailed Ratings

Overall Rating
    Performance: 1 Fun-to-Drive: 1 Build Quality: 1
    Comfort: 1 Interior Design: 1 Reliability: 1
    Fuel Economy: 1 Exterior Design: 1

Vehicle

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Review

I just got this jeep and let me tell you it stinks! No power no good off road capabilities. Worst of all no room. I have a family of 4 and none of us are liking it. Im going back to my chevy Avalanch more room, power and better fuel milage.

Favorite Features

The used car lot that took it off my hands

Suggested Improvements

buy a different car

Can't even spell the name right of the truck he loves so much

yup they suck

main issue: can't fit 24" spinners stock
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

I would take a k2 Avalanche with a 8.1 over a xj.

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
        & sell it to buy 10 XJs
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
          and i would take an aev brute over an xj
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
            & sell it to buy 10 XJs

thats better than a warranty
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Some people are just stupid.Unfortunately, there ain't no cure for stupid.

Comment

i would take an avalanche over a XJ any day
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                  Some people are just stupid.Unfortunately, there ain't no cure for stupid.
                  No, people just aren't looking to spend money on something like a cherokee WHEN THEY CAN GET THE A BIG PIECE OF SHIT!

They want a vehicle that will sign the divorce papers when they finally realize their wife is a gold digging whore and their kids need to be fed charcoal.

Poor offroad capability? Yeah, this dude wouldn't even go offroad anyway. The most he would see is a gravel driveway at his buddies house going to see a football game in some yuppie fuck neighborhood.

God Forbid the vehicle doesn't pleasure his wife because the author of the article can't, even thought I do agree with the shitty back seats, but regardless, he loses all credibility.

Go buy a liberty, you useless oxygen thief and I hope that 3.7 grenades right in your face and blows your eyes out of your socket so you can never drive again.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    No, people just aren't looking to spend money on something like a cherokee WHEN THEY CAN GET THE A BIG PIECE OF SHIT!

They want a vehicle that will sign the divorce papers when you finally realize your wife is a gold digging whore and your kids need to be fed charcoal.

Poor offroad capability? Yeah, this dude wouldn't even go offroad anyway. The most he would see is a gravel driveway at his buddies house going to see a football game in some yuppie fuck neighborhood.

God Forbid the vehicle doesn't pleasure your wife because the author of the article can't, even thought I do agree with the shitty back seats, but regardless, he loses all credibility.

Go buy a liberty, you useless oxygen thief and I hope that 3.7 grenades right in your face and blows your eyes out of your socket so you can never drive again.
                    so much hate....... I'll allow it
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                    X