thats worse than a nut shot

you must fight like a bitch
      i didn't realize chris and I were supposed to fight

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        i didn't realize chris and I were supposed to fight
        you're supposed to fight me. But i don't want the AIDS
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

BWAAHAHAHAH
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

omfg

Comment

upon thinking about this poll and its two choices i got an aneurysm so large that it blew a chunk of my brain out my ear. I used the remaining seconds of my life to write this response.
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I have faith in Chris...
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

the strike out during T-ball is all i needed to vote in this poll
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

dickerman vs. kai. go

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Does Dickerman get a gun?
                      What is with you being on my dick so hard lately?

Evan, my fucking pubic hair, pitcher.
                      Damn dude, I don't need the attention, try to get it for yourself otherways.
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                        Does Dickerman get a gun?
                        What is with you being on my dick so hard lately?

Evan, my fucking pubic hair, pitcher.
                        Damn dude, I don't need the attention, try to get it for yourself otherways.
                        what the fuck are you talking about, you must wish i was on your cock or something

it was an afternoon filled with polls, and i threw another one in, what's the problem?

Comment

It was a sad attempt of taking the heat of yourself.
                          So what? You get shit for having a slow expensive build, and that you want fast orange's cock.
                          yeah, im small and don't wheel.
                          I would try to not get into a situation where violence would ensure, however if it does, i'll find someway to take someone down, if I need to hop in my car and run them over.
                          As far as wheeling...haha.
                          hop off it tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            It was a sad attempt of taking the heat of yourself.
                            So what? You get shit for having a slow expensive build, and that you want fast orange's cock.
                            yeah, im small and don't wheel.
                            I would try to not get into a situation where violence would ensure, however if it does, i'll find someway to take someone down, if I need to hop in my car and run them over.
                            As far as wheeling...haha.
                            hop off it tough guy.
                            You were the one who started the whole bullshit of me wanting Mike's cock, which was started because i stated the simple fact that he would kick the fuck out of a lot of members on this forum. So even if i DID make a thread for the sole purpose of derailing you, how is that not justified?. I still have yet to see why that is such a gay thing to say. As usual on sis, people capitalize on the situation and it turns into a joke, i don't have a problem with that, i went along with the joke.

I have also gone along with the ragging as far as me not wheeling since i have been on sis, i go along with jokes on here and dont get pissed about it. Ever since Will started the lanky thread, you seemed like you were trying to defend yourself as if you were a tough guy. I'm not trying to say I would beat your ass at all, but take a joke man, were all fucking around here. I noticed something funny, and I posted a thread. I have nothing personal against you Chris, but it seems like every time i try to fuck around with you, you feel the need to take it personally. I don't see how this was a sad attempt of me taking the heat off a situation that i already addressed as a joke.
                            Last edited by Even; 06-23-2009, 12:36 AM.

Comment

You mean by voting for Dan in the lanky thread? That's how I defended myself as a tough guy? I'm not going to vote in a real fight on the internet, it's silly, depending on the circumstances of said fight, would probably declare winner. ie, whoever is pissed and why. I also wouldn't hesitate to sucker punch if needed. HOWEVER, we're not fighting it's the internet.
                              You made a suck up comment, and I replied with one. I didn't make an entire thread about it. I'm hardly bent out of shape, i'm not going to close my little window and go cry myself to sleep. I'm going to close and get on with my life of not fighting, and not wheeling.
                              And finally...
                              If I take it personally, or you see me as taking it personal, what part of your brain tells you "Keep Going, this will make it better?"
                              If you can honestly answer that last question, i'd really like to know.Have a good night, Friend.

Comment

What i'm trying to say is this thread had no coorelation to the previous topics. When i made it i didn't think to myself "oh man i will for sure win this poll, let me get back at chris for fun". For all i know the poll could have gone either way, hell you have been on here longer than me, if anything (in my mind) people would stick up for you without even looking at the poll over voting for me. The thought came to my mind, and i thought it would be funny, so i posted it.

/thread

Comment

Working...
                                X