What is more likely to happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is more likely to happen?

The results of these two polls, ended in the same amount of votes for each person, only one. So which is more likely to happen?
    Chris Dickerman wins a fight
    53.85%
    Evan Pitcher wheels his jeep
    46.15%
    Last edited by Even; 06-22-2009, 04:50 PM.

what is with these fucking hard polls lately
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

neither you lose
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        what is with these fucking hard polls lately
        sis strikes me as a group of realists(see what i did there?), so naturally we want answers and we make polls, sound right?

Comment

what happens if he wins a fight while you are wheeling?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

u wheelin....unless riot fights a 4th grader
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

He never specified who Chris fought... soo if he got in a fight with a 3 year old girl today Chris clearly would take the prize

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                He never specified who Chris fought... soo if he got in a fight with a 3 year old girl today Chris clearly would take the prize
                be close on though
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

My 5 year old daughter knows double leg takedowns, arm bars, rear naked chokes and kimura locks... She would kick dickermans ass
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I specified 3 years old in the hope of maybe they couldnt walk yet

Comment

I specified 3 years old in the hope of maybe they couldnt walk yet
                      at 3 she knew double leg and armbar, and had a nice inside leg trip going on too. Still would have ownt him
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

ok you have a valid arguement but still most 3 year old girls are not superheros

Comment

dickerman carries a stun gun so he doesn't have to be afraid of 3 year olds

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                            dickerman carries a stun gun so he doesn't have to be afraid of 3 year olds
                            thats the truth
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              what happens if he wins a fight while you are wheeling?
                              i'll be the one in the vehicle

so naturally i'll settle this by running him over /thread

Comment

Working...
                              X