Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in an all-out death match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
    hahahaha reminds me from when i went to abbott tech. d-block has some serious nuggas crips and bloods son. they are no joke
    duh
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
      duh
      i remember ken morning telling everyone he was a crip it was the most i ever laughed
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA god i cant believe you know that kid too.
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA god i cant believe you know that kid too.
          i went to school with him

Im RJ have you not met me before? i remember 4 years ago when i had my blue xj at the campbells and you where asking me all these questions about lifting it since you just got yours.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Voting the underdog, which I'm still kind of confused as to who is the underdog.

I vote chris, the shortest.

Comment

Sam hands down

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

sup jerks.
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

sam the man only if he's healthy
                  DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    i went to school with him

Im RJ have you not met me before? i remember 4 years ago when i had my blue xj at the campbells and you where asking me all these questions about lifting it since you just got yours.
                    yeah i know who you are jackass . im just suprised you knew that wack mother fucker too

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                      yeah i know who you are jackass . im just suprised you knew that wack mother fucker too
                      oh ok just checking. had to make sure. did you know he just had a kid?
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Dan FTW
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                          oh ok just checking. had to make sure. did you know he just had a kid?
                          yeah man with some asian girl. babies having babies

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                            yeah man with some asian girl. babies having babies
                            pics please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
                              pics please.

you want pics of that?
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

• I guess this means we'll just need to find a thunderdome.
                                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X