• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool.

Comment

Thats pretty sweet.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I've got some mixed opinions but I think overall the family deserves it. I read something on the EHM website about the family being nicknamed the "family chior" which after living several hosues away from this family my entire life, is not rining a bell. They definatly are embellishing quite a bit, but overall most of the kids have a lot of motivation to better themselves
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          I've got some mixed opinions but I think overall the family deserves it. I read something on the EHM website about the family being nicknamed the "family chior" which after living several hosues away from this family my entire life, is not rining a bell. They definatly are embellishing quite a bit, but overall most of the kids have a lot of motivation to better themselves
          In response to the family choir nickname here is the article online i found on nbc 30 if anyone is interested in the story. Its because of one of the churches they affiliate in town they sing at every week, and are big into their religion. I read the article online an completely forgot about how they do sing for the choir for their church.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...m-TV-Show.html
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
          X